Chapter 1: School Day

Yuki's p.o.v

KRIINGG!! KRIINGG!! KRIINGG!!

I woke up not wanting to go to school today but i have to because of 'that'..... I turned off my alarm clock because it's starting to irritate me.... I stood up and fixed my bed and after fixing it i went to the bathroom to take a bath, of course what else.....

And while taking a bath i would introduce myself to you, my name is Yuki Nakamura, 17 years old.... I live in Namimori Japan (A/n: I just made this place, it is from my imagination) and is studying in the most popular school in here, the Nami University or NU....And while introducing myself to you i am already finished in my bath and is now in uniform..... Pumunta na ako sa baba para kumain at bumungad sakin si Kiko ang cute kong kapatid....

"Hello ate!" Bati niya sakin at sabay yakap sakin.... Ang sweet sweet niya talaga...

"Hello rin Kiko!" Bati ko naman sa kanya....

"Ate halika na kain na tayo, nag-luto po ako ng masarap na ulam natin para ngayun...." Sabi niya..

"Ay talaga, naku siguro masarap yan.." Ani ko naman...

"Siyempre po kasi special po to para sayo.." Pagmamalaki niya naman...

"Ahhh kaya naman pala, at mabango rin ah, turuan mo nga si ate kung paano lutuhin to pag may oras ha...." Sabi ko...

"Oo naman po basta kayo..." Sabi niya.... Ang saya-saya niyang kasama.....

~~~FAST FORWARD~~~IN NU SCHOOL~~~

Habang naglalakad ako sa hall way madami akong nakikitang mga coloring book at kung hindi naman coloring book linta o di kaya naman ay higad at mga babaeng kita na ang mga kaluluwa dahil sa nipis ng mga damit at maiksi ang skirt na akala mo naman ay nagkulang sa telang ginamit kaya ang iksi....

Nasa harap na ako ng classroom ko at dinig dito sa labas ang ingay ng mga kaklase ko.... Huminga muna ako ng malalim bago pumasok at pagpasok na pagpasok ko ay bigla silang huminto at saka ulit itinuloy ang kanilang ginagawa umirap lang ako dahil sa mga ginagawa nila saka umupo sa pwesto ko, sa bandang likuran kung saan malapit sa bintana.... At kung ililibot mo ang paningin mo dito sa classroom namin maraming naghaharutan, nagkwekwentuhan at marami pang iba...... Sinalpak ko nalang ang aking headphone saka nagpatugtug.....

Hindi ko na pala namalayan na nakatulog na ako kaya di ko napansin ang oras.....

Niko's p.o.v.

The name's Niko Miamura, 17.... Today it will be my first day in NU and because this is one of my mission I need to complete..... I am already in the school only waiting for the four idiots who are 5 minutes late.... And speaking about them here they are, After parking their cars they went out and ran to me...

"Sorry Niko, were a little bit late because of this idiot..." Mikiro apologized... But i just stayed silent then looked at them one by one and raised an eyebrow...

"Ok i woke up late because my clock broke..." Edmond reasoned even if the truth is that he always wake up late...

"Let's just go because we're already 8 minutes late..." I said and walked already to the classroom we were assigned.... In the hallway, while we are walking in silent only footsteps could be heard, I remembered something but i just shrug it off because that day, it already faded away.... And when we are already in front of the classroom we were assigned to, I-we could here some noisy in there... And when I opened the door the noise faded and everyone's attention were on us and the teacher looked at us with a smile...... I could say that this teacher is kind.... And I smiled back at her and i heard that the girls squeal and it hurt my ear....

"Ummm... Are you the new transferee's???" She asked and Mikiro said 'yes'.... "Oh, could you perhaps introduce yourselves to us." She said...

"Edmond Salazar, 17 years old..."-Edmond said.... Girls squealed..

"Mikiro Sato, 17..."- Mikiro said and winked... and girls squealed....

"Noriko Natsume, 17...."-Noriko said coldly and when the girls squealed he 'tsk'ed

"Akiro Sato, 17, twin brother of Mikiro but we don't look alike...."- Akiro emotionlessly said....

"Niko, 17...." I just said simply....

"Okay the five of you could sit with miss Nakamura, there at the back, eto the one who's sleeping...." She said and pointed the girl with headphone and is sleeping silently. And when we were about to take our seat she talked again... "Oh and could you please wake miss Nakamura since no one wants to wake her up.." She smiled but when I looked at the boys they were sweating while the girls look terrified.... And then Edmond voluntarily woke this Nakamura girl, but she wouldn't budge so he pinched her and there she woke up... And we didn't expect what happened next.....

***********************

SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!