Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - All Hell Breaks Loose.

Harry's POV

   I was really concerned about Jenny and why she felt like talking to Lou besides me. I mean I am her boyfriend and she won't tell me what's wrong.

  Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and I got up to answer it.

  It was Caroline. Great.

  "Caroline? What are you doing here?" I asked her. She looked so angry.

  "Is Jenny here?!" She yelled.

  "How do you know Jenny?" I asked.

  "Well, why don't you ask Jenny that. Where is she?!" She yelled pushing me to the side and running in.

  "Mum?!" I heard Jenny yell.

  Mum. Caroline is her mum?! What?

  "Jenny, what the fuck are you doing here?! I thought you had a boyfriend?" Caroline yelled.

  "Uh. I do. It's Louis." She said grabbing hold of Louis' hand.

  My hands were pulled into fists. I felt a pit in my stomach drop like when she dumped me. Why would she say she was dating Louis?!

  "But what are all these pictures of you and Harry?" Caroline questioned her.

  "Well, we were playing truth or dare and the boys dared me to ask like I was dating Harry. So we 'went out' to make the paparazzi go mad." Jenny answered as if it were true. She was quite good at lying.

  "Oh okay." Caroline said. "But who is your perfect girlfriend? And I thought Lou was dating Eleanor?"

  "My perfect girlfriend had to go out of the country for her, uh, modeling. Yeah and Lou and El broke up." I answered her. She nodded and seemed a bit relieved.

  "Oh." Was her great response. She turned away and had one last look at Jenny and fled away. Jenny broke away from Louis' hand and walked towards me.

  "Harry, I'm so sorr-" She pleaded before I interrupted her.

  "Why would you not tell me?!" I yelled at her. She stepped back taken by me tone. "WHY IN FUCK WOULD YOU TELL ME I DATED YOU MUM?! And why would you say you were dating Louis? I thought you didn't care that people knew we were together?! C'mon Jenny, I thought you'd be mature about this!"

  "Well," She said starting. Her voice got higher every word. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you! But you were with my mum before you even knew about me. So I should be asking mum why she didn't tell you! Don't blame it all on me! I've gotten so much fucking hate about you two and when I met you I thought I would punch you in the face. I had to leave school and I still get hate about you so don't tell me I should answer more hate telling them I'm dating you!"

  I stepped back. She shook her head and was on urge of crying. Suddenly, she burst into tears.

  "Harry," She started. "I'm sorry but we can't do this anymore."

  "But babe. Please. I'm sorry-" I begged.

  "No. Save it. I don't need you sugar coating anything." She said started back towards the door. "Goodbye guys."

  Then she was gone.

  "Good job mate. You lost her." Loius said. He ran out of the room to find her.

  I just broke down and balled. I can't believe I lost her just because of Caroline.

Jenny's POV

  I ran home with tears filled in my eyes. It was dark outside and I didn't know where I was going.

  "Jenny!" I heard a familiar voice say. I turn around and see Louis standing there.

  I run towards him and he wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up. I cry into his shoulder and I could tell he was upset.

  I heard him sniffle and I looked into his eyes. I wiped the tears that were falling from his eyes.

  "I'm sorry babe." He whispers in my ear.

  "Why are you sorry?" I ask him still crying.

  "Because I haven't told you something I've been dying to tell you." He said.

  "Tell me." I said.

  "I can't," He answers. "Not while Harry is in the picture."

  "Lou, he's not." I answer.

  "Yes he is." He answers. His arms tighten around my waist pulling me closer. "I see the way you look at eachother. You still love him as much as he still loves you."

  "No," I answered straight up. "I don't want him anymore. I can't live with the stupid hate I get about him and my mum. If I get back with him I'll lose my mum. She's more important."

  "That's good." He said. "Your mum should be the most important not just some guy. I know Harry is my best mate but he does break many hearts."

  "Yes." I said. "Please tell me what you were gonna say."

  "I love you Jenny." He said.