Chapter 1

Harry- sitting in Potions looking at the text book while cutting an ingredient up I see Ron putting a wrong ingredient in before I could saying anything to stop him I shouted "everyone duck". everyone jump down getting faraway from the cauldron also went under the tables. after a minute or so I felt the effect of the potion finish I now felt naked I see myself kneeling down with now long hair covering my eye. I look up in front of me too see that everyone must of moved be hind me, I hear gasped behind me. I stand up grabbing my old clothing covering me up. I turn around to see everyone staring at me "what?". I look down upon my self seeing all the glamour of the abuse that has happened to me all my scares that cover every part of me body especially losing count of how many after 65 but that not the only thing that has happened I look under my lose clothing after seeing the bumps there. I look seeing I now back boobs which make my eyes good as wide as a puppy doing the cute eye that makes everyone not stay angry with them for not long or they why they get what ever they want like a child does.

Severus- I walk forward after going out of shock walking over to Potter, kneeling in front of him I mean her seeing now she had tear rolling down her cheeks I rub my thump wiping the tears away for only to see more coming out of her now onyx brown eye (Harry looks like the girl in the pic up top but real). I turn around seeing the students still there "everyone leave now, Malfoy and Blaise you stay". I turn back to the now kind of female version of me "Draco can you find the inheritance potion please?"

Draco- I nod my head even though he has his back to me before going to his potion cupboard getting out the inheritance potion for uncle Sev. once got the potion I walk over of the cupboard going over to uncle Sev giving it to him.

Severus- "Thank you, Draco"

Draco- I smile at the praise, feeling Blaise pull me into a possessive hug me sign language to him 'he's my uncle and nothing else, he has Tom'

Blaise- I whisper into his ear "I know love but you know what I'm like especially when you have to speak even though you self-conscious but I'm glad you can be your self around me and the other but I think it's time you be yourself and not all anyone control you, so what is you are originally mute remember be yourself"

Draco- I kiss him on the cheek, I sign 'thank you, love'

Blaise- I hug him tighter but not too tight saying "your welcome, Dragon"

Severus- I lift harry up putting her onto my desk before used my cauldron I have up front putting the fire on before putting the potion in. I turn back to Harry saying "Harry you need to put three drops of blood into the cauldron for this to work"

Harry- I nod my head before magicing up a dagger without saying a word from my lip of without a wand. I prick my finger putting three blood drops into the cauldron which make the potion go from the colour dark purple turn into black. after 5 minute the potion was fully down because after 5 minute a parchment appeared above the cauldron. I grabbed the parchment reading it.

Inheritance - Birth Certificate - official

Mother- Severus Tobias Prince-Snape-Riddle

Father- Tom Marvolo Riddle

Child- Hela Phoenix Prince-Snape-Riddle

D.O.B 13/7/1980

Dead/Living relatives

Mother - Severus Tobias Prince-Snape-Riddle - Alive

Father - Tom Marvolo Riddle - Alive

Grandmother - Minerva McGonagall - Alive

Grandfather - Fenrir Greyback - Alive

Grandfather/Uncle - Remus Lupin-Greyback - Alive

Aunt - Lily Evans-Potter - Alive (Captured by A.D)

Uncle - James Potter - Deceased

Cousin - Luna Rose Potter

Aunt - Bellatrix Black-Lestrange - Alive

Uncle - Redolphious

Cousin - Neville Black-Lestrange (Hufflepuff Heir)

- more -

Inheritance - Creature/Magical - Official

Magical Level - 1.00000000.......... - Higher than Merlin

Magical Core - Black

Creature - Vampire (Submissive)

Mate(s) - Draco Malfoy - Veela (Submissive/Dominate), Blaise Zabini - Werewolf (Dominate)

Power - *too many to list, will come in time also*

I put the parchment down slowing with my eyes wide again now in shock making me faint because of all this info.

Severus- I see the poor child in shock again before I see her faint before my eye I catch her in time. going all the way to my chambers with the two other boys following me close by but seem very protective of harry who's in my arms which makes my curious. once in my chambers I take Harry too her near mind but more fervour down the hallway. "there we go, this is your new room"

Harry- I whisper shyly "thank you". I hand him over the parchments. My two mate crawl into bed with me going either side of me we say good night too each other before going to sleep.

Severus- I go into the living room sitting down before looking at the parchment. once finished tears rolled down my cheek. I got up and ran to my room writing a letter to tom about how we found our precious little girl and who she used to be and that.

----

C.W.