Chapter 2

Hela- I get up getting a shower before I put on a black choker that's says kitten on it, dream catcher belly button ring, shinnying gemmed kitten ears head band and then I put on a flower pink crop top, tight light blue shorts, do my nail with black but flowers design on some of the nail, make up then put on show pink heel with some white fur and balls on (quote). after doing all of that I pick up my wand which turn into a nice gold with a long blue crystal going half way down to the bottom also has a crystal glass blue skull up the top. I did all of the before waking up my mates. once they were all down dressed in fully black suit looking like bodyguard which technically they are my bodyguards or should I say my protective mates well new mate because the potion gone wrong and more was yesterday which is good job I already had girl clothes because before I used to dress up as a girl with no one around expect for Hermione, Luna and Neville only then I could of trust then with it. I walk all the way to the main Hall with Draco and Blaise behind me. once at the great Hall I open up the doors seeing everyone turn staring at me as I walk all the way to the Slytherin table swaying my hips teasing my mates. I sit down with both of my mates sitting beside of me while Pansy, Theo and the rest of Draco and Blaise friends in front of us. "hey"

Pansy- I sneer "what you doing here"

Hela- "well I think I should in brace my true self and the house that I was truely suppose to be in, can't I do that is that against the law"

Theo- "what do you mean?"

Hela- "well for one when I was Harry Potter in first year when was getting sorted the hat tolled me I would do better in Slytherin but before I was about to shout that I was in Slytherin I tolled it not to put me in my true house and be in a house that I could spy in which Hermione Granger aka Isabella Lestrange daughter of Bellatrix Lestrange and Rodolphus Lestrange, Luna Lovegood aka Roseina Black Daughter of Regulus Black and Sirius Black (Yes incest is involoved and anymore things maybe), Neville Longbottom aka Teddy Lupin son of Remus Lupin and Tonks (just bettend Tonks already had Teddy but the same year as Harry/Hela) also then there's me I wanted to finally be me, have me true name show my true self"

Pansy- "what's your true name if your truely not Harry Potter"

Hela- "Severus did an Inhertiance test turns out he's my mother and Tom riddle aka Voldemort is my Father so found out my real name is Hela Phoenix Prince-Snape-Riddle and that Draco and Blaise are my mates also I'm a Vampire" I said when all the food appeard all on the table and a drinking cup which was huge in front of me full of blood, I take a sip "oh that's nice"

Pansy- "what is it?"

Hela- "blood"

Pansy- "animal or human"

Hela- "human" I said now vein underneath my eyes (like vammpire diaries vampire's) and my eye turning red which made everyone around me but my mates shrink into the seats "it's okay I won't hurt anyone there from blood bags anyway" I said kind of calming everyone down. when finish drink and my vein underneath my eyes and that was gone, Ron came over to the table

Ron- "what are you doing over here mate"

Draco and Blaise- growl shifting a little (Blaise is eye turn yellow and sharp werewolf teeth, Draco his wings are out and sharp also have his veela fangs out)

Hela- "sitting at my ture house"

Ron- I raise my eye brows "this is not your true house Gryffindore it"

Hela- "that hat wanted me in Slytherin also I rather be in the house that my parents were in thank you very much"

Ginny- "this is the house your parent were in"

Hermione, Neville and Luna- "it is and is ours too" we said together sitting down with Hela and that

Hela- "my names not Harry Potter never was and never will also James and Lily never had a boy they had a girl who only lasted for a month because the poor bane got ill from something that was going around but only effecting child, toddlers and kids manly also my real name is Hela Phoenix Prince-Snape-Riddle thank you very much"

Hermione/Isabella- "mines Isabella Lestrange Daughter of Bellatrix and Redolphus Lestrange"

Luna/Roseina- "mines Roseina Black Daughter of Regulus and Sirius Black"

Neville/Teddy- "mines Teddy Lupin Son of Remus Lupin and Tonks and will always go by what my parent believe and they way we also want even if it's bad or good"

Hela- "Teddy there is never Bad or Good there is only Power and the strength and magic that is within it"

Ron- huff's grabbing Ginny "I've had enough of they come on Ginny" I said bring her with me

Ginny- he hurt my by dragging me only go so fare before I shouted "RON GET OFF MY WRIST YOUR HURTING ME!"

Ron- I shake my head letting go of her

Ginny- I started crying on the floor now everyone in the Hall staring at me until I feel arms wrap around me I turn in the arms in the chest of the person to find out it's my mate Hermione or should I say Isabella but she doesn't know

Isabella- "i've always know Ginny that one day you will be my mate I have always have and hoped" I said whispering in her before turning her more around picking her up off the floor standing her up before putting my hand on her cheek before kissing her

----

C.W.