Memories

Tyler

After meeting my bros, I knew we'd be best friends once more.

"So like what do you do these days?" Mauricio had asked me. 

"I'm actually in college right now, majoring in visual arts. How about you?" I answered and asked.

"I'm looking to get into this college, it's sooooo cool," he answered. "What about you, Noel?" 

Noel looked at us, "I'm actually a sensei!" 

"Are you serious? That's soooo awesome!" I exclaimed with joy. We all started talking about stuff and we talked the night away. 

"Well looks like we gotta go. Hey you guys get on Skype, ok?" I told them. They both agreed and I walked home with my friend Ricardo.

"So, are we like still your buds?" Ric had asked me. 

"Of course! I can't forget you guys either," I reassured him. We walked the rest of the way in silence.

I got on Skype and I called Noel and Mauricio.

"What's up guys?!" I said.

"Living life, stuff like that. Hey guys, uh, my wife is right there behind me. Don't talk about stuff that might tick her off," Noel spoke really quietly.

"WHAT'S THAT, NOEL? YOU DONT WANT US TO SAY STUFF THAT MIGHT TICK YOUR WIFE OFF? OKAY, NOEL!" I shouted and laughed like a maniac.

Noel fell off his chair, "Dude, what the fuck? I'm sooo lucky I plugged in my headset before you finished. Jesus, you almost got me caught!"

I snorted, "That was the point, retard. Hold on guys, I'll be right back. I'm going to a 7-Eleven store." 

The both nodded and I rushed out the door.

I walked into a familiar 7-Eleven store. It was the one I'd go to usually after school. I walked in, greeted by a blast of cold air. Man that felt good, seeing as it was an impressive 78 degrees tonight.

I walked into the candy aisle and saw a girl about one year younger than me. She was getting some Skittles from the rack.

"So which one's should I get. These or these?" She asked.

I looked behind me and around, "Oh, Me? Ummm. I'd prefer the desert flavored." 

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah, me too. Vivian, come on! Hurry."

A voice from out of the blue spoke, "Ok, Destiny! Just wait!" 

I frowned. I knew these two girls. 

The one called Vivian came beside Destiny, "Who's this?"

I spoke, "The name's Tyler......"

Destiny smiled, "I knew you were familiar. Vivian you reme-,"

Vivian's mouth was opened wide, "TYLER?!"

She started to cry. I hugged her tightly, "Yeah, I missed you a lot." 

She looked up at me, "Do you still love me?" 

I frowned. Did I still love her? It's been years, you've lost your feelings for her, I told myself.

"I cannot lie. I don't. I loved you but I'm not in love with you anymore, Vivian. I'm sorry......" 

Vivian nodded, "I see. Feeling's mutual." 

I smiled, "I'm gonna go get me a Monster. Probably 3."

Destiny pouted, "I can't buy one! I forgot to bring extra money."

I laughed slightly, "Eh. I could buy you one if you want." 

She jumped, "YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Ok!"

I smirked and stalked off to the freezer section and grabbed 4 Monsters. A girl walked over and waited while I picked them up, "You must love Monsters, huh?"

I looked at her curiously, "Yeah. I loved them my whole life. Almost, anyway." 

Before she could say another word I walked away towards Destiny and Vivian.

"Stranger, danger. Here. Did you want one, Vivian?" I said.

She shook her head, "I hate Monster."

I laughed and walked to the cash register and paid for everything.

"Well I'll keep in touch with you guys! You two get on Skype when you guys get home," I told Destiny and Vivian. They both said ok and I rushed home and got back on Skype.

"Well he's back!" Noel annouced. I looked at the screen and heard Pierce the Veil blasting through my headset.

"Omg is that you playing that music, Mau?" I asked.

"Yeah that's my music!" I saw him jumping around in my screen. "Wow really?"

"Uh yeah, dude!" he shouted over the music. "Remember this song, dude?" He started playing a familiar song I loved. It was "King For a Day (ft. Kellin Quinn) by: Pierce the Veil.

"OMG! I LOVE THIS SONG! I'm still in love with Kellin Quinn, ya know," I told Mauricio.

Mauricio laughed, "Still fan-girling over Kellin?! Wow."

"Lol. IMAGINE LIVIN' LIKE A KING SOMEDAAYYYYY! A SINGLE NIGHT WITHOUT A GHOST IN THE WALLS! AND IF THE BASS SHAKES THE EARTH UNDERGROUND,"

Me and Mauricio shouted at the same time, "WE'LL START A NEW REVOLUTION, NOWWWWW!"

Noel nearly jolted, "What the fuck?" I looked over at him.

"Were you asleep or something?" I asked Noel. He's been pretty quiet.

"Yeah I was in fact. I'm going to sleep. Bye babes!" He signed off.

Mauricio smiled a little, "Wow. Haven't heard that in a while."

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah me too."

Mauricio smiled devilishly, "So you don't like little girls do you?"

"OMG NO! SERIOUSLY, MAN?" I was sorta ticked off. The music faded away, "Jesus...."

He started laughing uncontrollably, which made me smile. I missed this guy and Noel so much.

Destiny came into our chat room, "Hey Mo-Mo! Hey Ty!"

Mauricio squinted, "Who's that, Tyler?"

I exhaled. I tried to see if I could hold my breath longer than he could. I did, "Lol that's Destiny, from Agassiz."

Mauricio eyes opened a bit more , "Oh yeah, that kid. How are you then?" 

"I'm cool," Destiny replied casually. "How are you?" 

"Cool." He answered. 

"Hey wait, where's Vivi?" I asked her. I heard Mauricio laughing while I rolled my eyes, "Jesus shut the hell up, Mau!" He laughed even harder.

"Oh uh, she had to go somewhere. With someone." I knew that meant she was on a date.

"Oh that's.......cool I guess......." I trailed off.

We talked for 3 more hours until we all went to sleep on each other.

I woke up to Mauricio making weird noises. 

"What the hell?" I sat up groggily. "Mauricio?"

He laughed in my headset, "Yeah we all forgot to leave the call."

"Hey Destiny is still sleep, wanna give her a rude awakening?" He asked me.

I laughed evilly, "Let's do it!"

Me and Mauricio started yelling and screaming in our mics.

She jolted up with startle, "GAH! What the hell?! Omg it's you guys.."

Me and Mauricio laughed. I spoke, "Yeah! Lol it's us!"

We talked for the whole morning and we all left the call.