The Real Truth

Tyler 

"So let me get this straight. Noel is gay?" 

Mauricio shrugged, "I guess. Should we tell Katie?" I bit my fingernail.

He's your bro. I don't think you should tell her, I thought. "Yeah. We can't have him cheating on her."

He nodded, "It's only fair. It's not like he hasn't cheated on a girl before....."

We both walked side by side to Noel's house and ring the door. We expect Noel to answer the door but instead Katie opens the door.

"Katie? Isn't Noel in there?" I asked her. I looked past her and get a glimpse of feet sticking out the bedroom. She quickly blocks my path of vision. 

"Yeah he's in the bed. I'm busy with him though. You'll see him in about a couple of hours," she smiles.

Me and Mauricio nod and walked back down the steps.

Mauricio and I walked by some stores. I read some of the signs in my head, Pornography Class. Yuck, what the hell. Skateboards. I already have one, lol. 

"So that's the time when I fell down a flight of stairs and broke my arm." Mauricio finished up. I wasn't paying attention.

"Oh that sucks ass, Mau," I tell him. He agrees with a nod and I walked him to his house and gave him a big hug, "I'm so glad we met up again! It's fate, right?" He laughs.

"Yeah it is I guess. I'll see you tomorrow," he smiles and darts into the house.

I walk down the street and I am getting close to a bad neighborhood.

"Give me your cash, or I'll beat your ass right now," I hear in the distance. I turned and saw a guy about 27 years old.

"Excuse me? What did you say? I couldn't hear you. Do you need some money?" I rambled with a bunch of questions, not letting him answer any of them.

"DUDE! GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING MONEY!" He shouts.

"Oh, that's what you wanted. No," I replied casually. He pulls out a gun and I looked down at it.

"Give it now," he instructs. I give him my wallet and he turns to walk away but I grabbed him by the neck. He drops his gun and I take my wallet back and picked up the gun and tossed it on the roof.

"Go get it, bitch." I drove a deep punch into his face and he blacks out.

I continued walking when I saw Noel in his car. He had tons of bags with him. I read my watch and it was 9:41 PM. Wait. Isn't he with Katie? Then that means SHE was cheating on Noel. 

I looked up and Noel's car was gone. I swore under my breath and walked into my door.