Dreaming (Robert Downey Jr. fanfic)

(This story is just a fanfic, it has nothing to do with RDJ's past. Buuuuut I hope you enjoy. It's my first story!)

(So I got my boots on, got the right mount of leather, and I'm doin me up in a black color liner, and I'm workin my strut cause I know it don't matter all we need in this world is some love)

I lazily turned over to turn my alarm clock off following by me starting to doze off again. As I was slowly falling into a deep sleep I suddenly remembered. "CALIFORNIA BABY!!!" I just graduated college and now setting out to follow my dream of becoming a famous actress. I quickly jumped off my bed blaring my music while dancing to the bathroom to take my shower. I quickly washed everything and got out. I blow dried my long honey brown hair and left the volumized curls in. For my make-up I decided to do a brown smokey eye and winged eyeliner with mascara. As for my out fit I chose a flowy black crop top with some white and black striped high wasted shorts. Then accessorised with some studded bracelets and necklace. A sudden rush of depression hit me as I took a look around my room. I was leaving everything and everyone I loved. I had my going away party last night so I didn't have to deal with goodbyes today because I knew that I would change my mind about leaving. But I had to stay strong and follow the dream I've had since I was a little girl.

I slowly drove to the airport looking around my small town of Clinton, MO. I thought about all the good and bad memories I've had over the years. Remebering my parents taking me to the park; up to hanging out with my friends on the square. I will miss this place but the journey that's coming is going to be worth it. My body is now filled with excitement and nerves as I inch closer to the airport. I only had one good sized carry on bag because I was going to have my parents ship the rest of my stuff as soon as I got my apartment. I slowly inched through the doors and looked at all the comotion inside. There was still a while before my plane was ready to depart.

"Flight 251 to Los Angeles California now boarding." I heard over the intercome. "This is it, you can do it>" I said to my self. I gave the attendant my ticket and information when all of a sudden I heard, "ELAINA! PLEASE STOP! DON'T DO THIS!." My stomach overflowed with all sorts of emotions when I heard his voice. I turned around to go through the hallway to get to my plane when he pulled me back me around. "Sam? What are you doing? I thought we talked about this!" I said trying to fight the tears welding up in my eyes. "You can't leave me here, you can't go. Just please stay here with me I love you so much and if you get on that plane, my life will be over. Just please re-think everything. Please, for me!" he pleaded. "I don't know what you wan't me to say! I offered you to move out there with me." I snapped trying to look strong. "You know I can't, you know that I got offered a place on the KC Cheifs football team!" he spit. "Ok so you expect me to just forget about my dream and stay here while you live yours? I said angirly. "I know I'm sorry, I just can't let you go. It's so hard to say goodbye when I've been in love with you since the 5th grade. Can I just ask one favor? Just one?" His voice shaking. I nodded. "Just one more kiss?" He said as a tear rolled down his cheek. I wiped it off with my thumb while i carressed his cheek with my hand. "No Sam, it'll only make it harder, goodbye Sam." I said with guilt. "LAST CALL FOR FLIGHT 251 TO LOS ANGELES" I turned to board my plane and I looked back to peek through the window and saw Sam on the floor his head in his hands crying. It took everything I had not to run in his arms but I knew my life would be better to continue my journey.

I stepped off the plane and took in the new smell. I was excited. Excited to start my life. I looked around for the place to rent a car. As I approached the desk there was a man in a suit holding up a sign that read, Robert Downey Jr? I gasped as I suddenly see the man himself Robert Downey Jr. go up and shake his hand. I was so nervous to talk to him but then he looked over at me and smirked. "Oh My God Oh My God Oh My God." was all I could think when I saw him walk towards me. "Hi there Miss! Um I think you better close your mouth before you catch a fly." he said with a devilish smile and winked. He walked right passed me with out saying another word. I just stood there frozen, not knowing what to do until I heard, "Miss, here's the key to your rental." I snapped out of my trance and took the keys while thanking him. My rental car was a blacked out Audi and she was so sexy. I got in and drove until I found a hotel. I got to my room and rested for the night thinking about my encounter from earlier. I had to go to sleep because tomorrow I needed to look for a job.