Honeymoon

Next day
Sana and Jimin's New house
5:00am
Jimin's POV
I got up from my alarm clock ringing.Ring!Ring!I than looked beside me and saw someone I would always want to see first thing in the morning and the last thing at night.I was happy that I was married to Sana but that smile went off and turned into a weak one when I remembered it is just for a variety show.I than started caressing her cheeks and she slightly moved I moved closer to her ear and whispered.
Me:Jagiyah we have to get up and go to the airport for our honeymoon.
Sana.Ummm
I smiled at her and started stroking her hair while combing her hair with my fingers brushing it off.She looked at me smiled.
Sana:Oppa you can go have a shower first while I will go and check our things again and take your clothes out for you to wear.
Me:Umm
I nodded than and went straight for a shower.After 30 minutes I was done with having a shower and also I was done with my skin care.I than went outside with my towel wrapped around me.
Sana:Oppa I took your clothes out and also Oppa I checked all of our stuff and it is alright we aren't missing anything.
Me:Okay Jagiyah you can go have a shower now and I will get changed and make breakfast.
She nodded and smiled at me brightly that smile can just melt my heart why is my wife so beautiful.Also now I get why her fans say"No Sana No life"It's because of her personality,How she is and also she can melt anyone's heart.I am really lucky aren't I.After getting changed I was looking like this.

I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for both of us and decided to make pancakes and smoothies for her and me

I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for both of us and decided to make pancakes and smoothies for her and me.After I was done with making breakfast I looked up and saw Sana she was looking really beautiful.

After I was done with making breakfast I looked up and saw Sana she was looking really beautiful

I than pulled her chair out for her and she than thanked me.I smiled and nodded my head.When I turned my head around she than quickly kissed my cheeks and I was blushing madly.I looked at her and asked.
Me:Jagiyah what was that for
Sana:For being a really good husband
She smiled agh I am having the urge to but I need to control myself what are you doing to me Minatozaki Sana.After finishing our foods.We got up and I intertwined my hands and Sana's hands.I looked at her and she was blushing madly.I chuckled at her cuteness.After driving for about 2 hours we arrived at the airport and I held Sana's hand again.
Me:Are you ready for our honeymoon
Sana:Yes Jagi I am more than ready.
I smiled and kissed her forehead and than I held her hand and we went inside.