WGM Honeymoon day 1

Next day
11:00am
Sana's POV
I woke by the sound of my alarm clock ringing.I groaned in frustration and annoyance and woke up.After 5 minutes of stretching myself I went for a shower while Jimin oppa was gone for a run in our gym.After 30 minutes of having a shower I than got out and wore this.

Than I did my skin care routine and got ready for our first day of our honeymoon

Than I did my skin care routine and got ready for our first day of our honeymoon.I than took out Jimin Oppa's clothes out for him.Than I went downstairs to prepare both of our breakfast.After 35 minutes I made pancakes and strawberry and mangoes smoothie.After 25 minutes Jimin oppa came and we both sit down to have breakfast also we were talking about how our work is or what we do or when we are aboard what do we do there suddenly Jimin oppa said something that shocked me.
Jimin:Sana I want to tell you something.I want to say that even though we both get shipped with different people just to let you know I don't care as long as I am with you only you.
He said while caressing my hand gently.I nodded and smiled brightly and Jimin oppa chuckled and ruffled my hair which made my heart skipped how does he know that I always get hurt when things happen like that.
Me:I know Oppa can I ask you something
Jimin:Go on dear what is it
Me:Oppa can we please go to the beach today at night I have a surprise for you.
Jimin: Okay now that we are ready I am going to take you somewhere really special also I have a surprise for you too my dear it's for your birthday I wasn't there because of the tour so I want to celebrate now with you.
I nodded and smiled I really am grateful to have him as my husband even though it is for a while I am happy but why am I so sad is it because we only have 6 months together.A year has passed and I am falling in love even more I never thought I would be this sad only a few mints left and I am back to being a Minatozaki instead A Park why does this hurt so much.Sana don't be sad whatever time you have with him spend it and cherish it well I thought.I smiled weakly and cleaned everything up before heading out.

Jimin's POV
I came upstairs to see my clothes out I knew it already who did this because it's the love of my life why didn't I see Sana before why was I so blinded by liking Yuju when I knew she likes Minhyun why did I always not see her.The one who makes me smile the one who wants me to keep her forever maybe this is how it is but we only have 6 months left together the women I met a year ago made me feel like keeping her forever never letting her go.Slowly I could feel the tears streaming down my face time files and I never know when I will see her it's true what they say time files when you are having fun but fit me time files when I realised she is the one for me after this show I will fight for my love.After having a shower and getting ready I finally got ready and this the outfit my Wifey picked out for me.

After having a shower and getting ready I finally got ready and this the outfit my Wifey picked out for me