Christmas special

25 December 2018
In a beautiful city called Seoul
Heavy snowfall and beautiful night view

Sana's POV
It was Christmas and I was decorating the trees suddenly I felt a hand wrapped around my leg I look down and it was my 3 years old daughter Park Jina.I bent down and smiled at her sweetly.
Me:What does Eomma's baby girl want
Jina:Mama I want to visit BTS uncle and Twice aunties and all the kids.
Me:Okay let me tell your Appa and pack your little baby brothers bags okay.
She nodded and I smiled at her I go upstairs to our room to see Oppa all ready.I approached him and called him out.
Me:Ummm Chim
Jimin:Yeh honey
Me:Jina want wants to meet others for Christmas
Jimin:Okay honey I will tell the others but you would need to pack the twins baby bags.
Me:Oh I will do it
Jimin:I will help you with it are the twins sleeping
I nodded it been 4 years since I married Jimin and I am really lucky I know I was having Jina when we were in two years dating than Jimin proposed me and than we got married when I was 5 months pregnant after Jina was born then. I was expecting the twins who are 1 and half years old but ever since I married Jimin I have been happy and he made me feel that the other part of my heart is complete even though. I was going through so much hardships he was was there for me and I really happy and lucky to be Park Sana. Slowly tears formed and I cried Jimin oppa got startled and cane rushing to me he sat me down and kneeled down. In front of me and started rubbing me hand confronting me.
Oppa:Baby What happened why are you crying
Me:I am just so happy that you are by my side and always giving happiness but
Oppa:But What babe I want to tell you something okay
Me:Okay
Oppa:Ever since I have laid my eyes on you before us dating I know you were the one for me you know why because you are loving caring and have a genuine and beautiful personality not only that you are one of the most beautiful and talented person I have met.When I married you it was like my life is the most beautiful thing ever and is full
of happiness that you gave me I am grateful because of you we have a beautiful daughter who is raised really well and we have our twins. I love you more than anything and I am willing to give you more my love I love you so much Park Sana you are my happiness my life my heart and my best friend you are my everything my life without you is nothing and now look baby the person I am now is because of you my love.
I cried and hugged him he than made me face me and wiped my tears.Than Oppa kissed me and I kissed him back.Than the twins started crying and we pulled away.
Me:Oppa I feel the same I love you too and can you please look after the baby while I pack their things did you call me them.
Oppa:Yeh I have first get changed than do their packing and than when you are finished I will get ready okay.
I nodded and he gave me a peck on my lips before leaving I am so lucky to have him Thank you for everything Park Jimin I love you so much.I than got ready finishing off my make up and hair and wore this dress.

After finished being ready and packing the twins bags I went downstairs and Oppa jaw dropped

Oppa:O..M...G My wife looks like a goddess who is so beautiful that my heart is about to explode
Me:thank you baby
Oppa:Well well Jina
Than our little girl come running to her dad and Jimin oppa is looking at me smirking what is he planning now.
Jina:Ne appa
Oppa:What do you want for Christmas
Jina:Ummmm I want a little sister
Oppa:Okay we will make your wish granted
Oppa said smirking and came closer to me he than whispered.
Oppa:Baby you heard our daughter's wish well tonight will be fun
He than pulled me to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me and I kissed him back and than Oppa was slowly touching my bare back which caused shivers but it was different this one it was full of passions and was really tempting as we both just wanted each other now.Than I told Oppa to get changed.