一 | 1

Chapter 1

The New Boy

The New Boy

From the moment I first layed my eyes upon him, I knew he was something special. Everything about him caught my attention, he was just so enthralling and interesting. I knew I wasn't the only one that felt this way, because the second he entered the room, all eyes were on him.

It weren't just his looks, it was like the atmosphere had completely changed when he entered. Something about his charisma, about the way his dark eyes glowed and about his ethereal presence drew me in completely.

It was like I had fallen into an alluring abyss, and had sunken into the depths of his eyes. There was no way of shying away from his presence, no way of escaping or even ignoring his existence: He was irresistible.

Everyone just stared in silent awe. My eyes darted up and down, not wanting to stare too long, but I couldn't deny myself from taking in every detail of him.

If humans were paintings, then this strange boy was the most beautiful piece of art I had ever seen. He was as pale as sugar, and his skin was smooth and flawless. I couldn't help but envy him.

He was slim with an average height, and stood in an elegant yet relaxed way, that I hadn't seen in any other guys of his age. His soft bangs were dyed in a charming shade of silver. I yearned to run my hands through his soft and fluffy strands.

Although his striking face seemed rather reserved and a little cold, it was very handsome. It was this cold indifference, along with his silver ear piercings and chains, that made him seem kind of dangerous.

I frowned and hoped he would like our class, because his face still showed no hint of emotion, not even his soft pink lips had dared to curve into a smile.

His slanted almond eyes were rimmed with dark shadows. I was surprised that he was bold enough to wear makeup, but I had already known from the beginning that this boy was different.

His dark brown eyes were so beautiful, yet somehow seemed to silently judge everyone around him. But maybe I was wrong, as I had never been good at reading people. I just prayed that he wasn't an asshat with an ugly personality.

His style was something most guys of my generation would have given everything for. I saw Demian and Jay almost drool at the sight of his clothes, their eyes shining with excitement and jealousy. His black "Off-White" jacket, and exquisite sweater screamed 'cool' and 'expensive'.

The boy's spell was broken when our teacher Miss Lynn cleared her throat and gave the boy her nicest smile. Everyone seemed to have awoken from a dream, some of my classmates even blinking a couple of extra times to make sure their eyes were actually working.

Although our moment of gaping at him like fish had taken less than ten seconds; it felt like a whole eternity had gone by. I averted my gaze and hid in a long curtain of my hair, not wanting anyone to see my slight blush of embarassment.