Chapter II

Friday, the day Keiji, Kou's brother, said that he will come. Friday came by like the speed of sound. By the time, Kou was already doing a lot better than she did four days ago. She woke up the day after she was rushed to the hospital and was discharged on Wednesday. She was never allowed to be alone ever again and Oikawa talked to the girls and said to leave him and his friends alone. Of course, the girls were angry at Kou they but didn't attempt to hurt her like how they did the previous day. Everwhere she went, with the excemption of the bathroom of course, she had Kunimi and Kindaichi by her side. She was thankful of her friends and was happy to know that they are always there for her.

Kou still had visible bruises here and there but she hid it well with bandages and Band-Aids. Sometimes, Kunimi would help her change the bandages when she's at school or at practice.

When Kou found out that her brother was coming to Miyagi, she immediately called him to stop worrying. Kou somehow didn't convince her brother that she was doing fine.

"Keiji. Akaashi Keiji. Keiji-nii. Nii-chan. I'm fine. I, Akaashi Kou, am fine and doing well. Okay?" Her brother replied with "I will give those girls a piece of my mind." Kou could only give a sigh. Knowing her brother, he wouldn't change his mind even if Kou stops him.

Kou ensured Oikawa, who was looking intimidated for the first time, that everything will be fine. Although Kou's body was still weak, she insisted on coming and helping the team in school. Oikawa explained everything to Irihata and Mizoguchi and got scolded a bunch of times.

"I'm sorry again, Kou-chan!!" Oikawa apologized for the millionth time. Kou cupped the older boy's cheeks and looked into his eyes.

"It's okay." Kou answered for the millionth time. "Now go and practice!!" She laughed and the setter went back to his position with a red face.

It was now time for afternoon practice and Oikawa's fan girls were there watching him. Kindaichi was held back a couple of times from going to the second floor to punch the girls. Everyone ignored the squeels and kept on practicing. Kou flinched a couple of times from remembering what happened to her just by looking at one of the girls. An hour and a half before the sun will set, the gym doors opened. There, stood a man, who was the same height as Kunimi. He has a thin fram and has curly jet black hair. He has shrap, dark, greenish eyes. Iwaizumi and the rest of the third years tilted their heads.

"Doesn't he look like someone?" Iwaizumi whispered. The third years inspected the boy on the doorway. He was wearing a white track suit with black and gold strips and a large bold "FUKURODANI" is written at the back. He was carrying a white sports bag with the same gold and black stripes.

"Good Afternoon!" Kunimi and Kindaichi greeted and bowed their heads. Everyone was still shocked at the sight of the beautiful angel at their gym doors.

"Good afternoon Kunimi-kun and Kindaichi-kun." Even his voice is angelic! The man smiled a bit. A loud but very cute sound came from their manager.

"Nii-chan!" Kou screamed and ran to the man and she hugged him tight. The man returned the gesture by hugging her too, careful not to hurt her. Everyone's faces went pale and realized it was her brother.

"Sorry for the intrusion sensei. I'm Akaashi Keiji." The people at the gym stared in awe. Even Oikawa's fan girls became mesmirized.

"Guys, I think I don't like Oikawa-san anymore."

"Me too."

"I have a new bae."

"No way! He's mine!" The Seijoh team rolled their eyes and payed attention to the man in front of them.

"No worries Akaashi-kun. We are so sorry you had to come all this way from Tokyo." Mizoguchi lowered his head a bit as a sign of how sorry he was. Oikawa's fan girls slowly started to quietly run away.