Stuffed With Love

Taekook
Bottom Tae, Top Jungkook
Fluff, Romance, And a little bit of spice from the author :)

____________________________________

"This was the best date ever Kookie!" The corners of Taehyung's lips curved from cheek to cheek and his eyes turned to twinkling crescents like stars under the night sky. He was at the top of the steps in the porch of his home with a small fuzzy brown bear in his arms.

"You know I will do anything to make you smile, right?" Jungkook looked at his boyfriend from the last of the steps then flashed his dorky bunny smile under the gibbous moon. He took a step forward and as if knowing what he was doing, Taehyung's cheeks sparked baby pink as he gazed into the deep brown of his boyfriend's eyes.

Jungkook went up one more and Taehyung's feet fidgeted together as he rubbed the bottom of his shoe against the wooden floor. His hands, his fingers squeezed the stuffed bear and he brought it up close to his chest. The sound of his heart beat thumped and echoed through the quiet night as his lips awaited to be dominated once more into a sweet exposure of tingling and butterflies.

"You know... I can always tell when you want to be kissed" Jungkook smirked as he half jokingly winked at the cute male.

"H-how? I'm sure it's not obvious..." Taehyung refuted, then bringing up the bear closer, he buried half of his face onto its back.

"Oh baby how long have we been dating?" Jungkook questioned as he raised a brow and cocked his head to the side making strands of his black hair fall onto his forehead.

"T-three years and a half" Taehyung squeaked and squeezed the bear tighter.

"What? I can't hear you" Jungkook went up another step, still keeping his grin plastered on his face.

Taehyung bit his lower lip and brought the bear down just a little bit. "I s-said three y-years..."

"Baby I can't understand what you're saying, can you repeat it just once more?" Jungkook finally reached Taehyung's step and with the palm of his hand, he carresed the male's soft delicate skin and with the pad of his thumb, he rubbed it in circular motions around Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung nodded then opened his mouth but was soon claimed by a pair of recognizable lips. Taehyung could taste the breezy mint coming from his boyfriend's lips as their lips perfectly collided and entwined against each other. Nonetheless, it was passionate, it was beautiful. Jungkook's arms snaked around the male's waist, pulling him close till their hips surfaced each other. The brown teddy bear was now squished between the two intimate lovers as they shared the last kiss of the day before departing. 

Jungkook slowly stepped back and pulled away just to be met once more with the guy of his dreams. "Your skin looks so beautiful yet so soft Tae..." he rubbed the male's hips with the pads of his fingers and connected both foreheads together.

"You never told me how you can tell when I want to be kissed"

"Oh right.." Jungkook laughed then once more looked into his boyfriend's eyes. "Well..." he let go of Taehyung's waist then traced his finger up the male's baby blue hoodie and lightly pulled the string.

"Well?? Jungkook this is too much suspense for me I can't handle it just tell me, please" Taehyung's rectangular smile changed into a pout as he awaited to be told what made him so readable.