Part 1 Broken dreams and Hearts

Marinette POV

Tikki:Marinette wake up you're going to be late for school!?!?
Mari: 5 more minuets Tikki
Tikki: MARINETTE WAKE UP?!?!

I heard Tikki scream I jump off my bed and look at the time it was 8:09 am I start running around my room looking for my clothes brush my teeth brush my hair grab my bag and start running until I got to school.

Tikki: Mari slow down I'm getting dizzy

Mari: Sorry Tikki but we almost there

I saw Alya and run to her she look at me and laugh why would she laugh?

Alya: Morning hahaha Mari what's with the chat shirt?
Mari: Huh? What chat shirt?
Alya: ( she put her hand on my shirt ) this chat
Mari: Oh no I grab the wrong shirt
Nino: Morning Alya And du.... pffff hahaha what's with the chat shirt Mari ?
Mari: Ugh I woke up late and grab the first thing I saw.
Nath: hey guys hi my lo.... pfff hahahahaha okay Mari hahaha what's with the chat shirt?
Mari: Bae don't laugh ( I put a really sad face)

And if you wonder what is the chat shirt it only say Meow this is the shirt:

 pfff hahahahaha okay Mari hahaha what's with the chat shirt? Mari: Bae don't laugh ( I put a really sad face)And if you wonder what is the chat shirt it only say Meow this is the shirt:

So everyone is laughing for nothing cause I look cute on it.
Nath: Anyway guys lets go to class before the teacher gets mad.

We all walk to the class room and when we got out my boyfriend Nathaniel grab my hand and walk me home I kiss him he kiss me back and walk away.

Mrs dupain: Mari my beautiful daughter your father and I have something to tell you ( they look really sad )
Mari: Yes Mom and dad what is it?
Mr dupain: Sit with us cause I know it will be painful

I sit next to them really worried

Mari: Tell me please I'm really worried
Mrs dupain: Mari you have to get marry the son of  Mr Agreste
Mari: What?!?
Mr dupain: We owe him so much and his son it's home school your a talent girl you have fame for your designs and the boy love them and his father told us that if you marry him we pay all the things.

I was really sad cause I already have my future with Nathaniel and my dreams with him I don't want to break up with him like this but my parents owe Mr Agreste so much that I have no choice.

Mari: Alright I will marry his son for you guys.
Mrs dupain: thank you my sweet angel( she hug me )
Mr dupain: thank you Mari we love you so much remember that and one more thing your getting marry the next week.
Mari: Yes father.

I gave them a hug and walk in my room I lean on my bed Tikki got out of my bag and sits on my head.

Tikki: Its okay Mari I'm here for you and I always will.
Mari: thanks Tikki but right know I need to text Alya Nino and Nath to go to the park so I can tell them the news.

I grab my phone and text Alya Nino and Nath to go to the park and they text that they are going. I walk and got out of my house and walk to the park I saw Nath and the others I don't know how to tell the Tikki look at me she is inside of the bag I close the bag and walk to them.

Mari : Hi guys
Alya: Hi girl
Nath: So what do you want to talk about Love are you okay?
Mari: I.....I....don't know how to say this Nath but ( my eyes are full of tears dropping ) Nath we need to brake up and before you ask it's cause my parents need me they owe Mr Agreste so much .
Nino and Alya: What you have to be kidding me ?!?
Nath: With the son of him but you don't even know him Mari
Mari: I'm sorry guys I need to go okay but I will see you guys tomorrow okay.

I run to my room and lock my door I got out of my balcony  I saw Tikki hide when I look at why Tikki hide I saw chat.

Chat: Why hello my princess
Mari: hi kitty ( I have a really fake smile)
Chat: What's with the fake smile ? Did somebody hurt my princess who was it?
Mari: Nobody chat it's just that I have to get marry someone I don't know and I don't love
Chat: That really bad princess but look at the bright side I always going to be there for you and if you need me give me a call
Mari: I know chat at least you don't say any bad pons today
Chat: Maybe not today but wait for tomorrow
Mari: What ever you say kitty I better go to sleep night chat
Chat: Night princess ( I gave him a kiss and walk inside )

                             Adrien POV

I jump to my room and change to my normal self I was really sad to see my princess like that in a sad and dark life.

Plagg: Whats with the face?
Adrein: Nothing just sad cause I know she doesn't want to marry me
Plagg: Look at least she didn't say that she don't want to marry you
Adrien: I know I know
Knock knock

Adrien: Come in ( plagg hide under my shirt)
Mr Agreste: Son I have big news for you
Adrien: Yes father?
Mr Agreste : I found you your future wife
Adrien: Really who is it father?
Mr Agreste : Her name is Marinette
Adrien : Really the super designer ? Can you show me a pic of her?
Mr Agreste: But of course son

Adrien: Come in ( plagg hide under my shirt) Mr Agreste: Son I have big news for youAdrien: Yes father?Mr Agreste : I found you your future wife Adrien: Really who is it father?Mr Agreste : Her name is Marinette Adrien : Really the super designer ...

Adrien : wow she's so pretty father
Mr Agreste : Tomorrow you will meet her good night son
Adrien: Good night father

Well until tomorrow my princess

To be continued.......

I hope you guys like it ❤❤❤