Part 14 New life and found him

Adrien POV

I woke up and see Mari she still sleeping. I walk out close the door Tikki woke up and she was looking around " Tikki can I talk to you please?".

" Yes" She said, I look down and grab a pen and a paper I start writing " Here Ill will go to look for Lila as Adrien Ill be out for three months okay tell Mari that I will look for Adrien even tho you know is not true okay?" She grab the letter and hug me. "Please be careful she will need you to protect her".

I nob and grab some stuff and walk away. Plagg was behind me I took my mask of and hide it I run to my father Mansion. I walk in and saw a letter 'If you want to see your dad alive get Chat and Marinette soon or he will die'. I punch the wall and run to see Lila.

"Kid slow down your gonna fall" Plagg got out from my pocket " Look Plagg I cant they got my father if something happen to him I wont forgive myself".

We arrived and Plagg hide I knock the door hard "Im going im going" I heard Lila she open the door and the first thing she did when she saw me she just laugh " Oh little Adrien how are you?".

"Cut it Lila where is my father" I push her and grab her by the shirt and she just laugh  "Oh well my boss got him so you can hurry a little and give me more information of Chat and the girl".

I let her go she walk around me and grin "But now you are here I need to tell you Im going with boss out for a while you will be in charge to look for Marinette and Chat".

I look at her and then look down " Why do you need to see Marinette?" She laugh again my blood boiled and walk in circles around me.

" I don't need her my boss want her that all" I was shock I didn't have words I walk out and before I leave someone call my name "Adrien" When I turn around  there was a guy in the shadow I couldn't see his face.

"Who are you?" I ask the Man in the shadow.

" One day you will know but now I only need to see your wife or else your father will pay before I come here" Before I could say something someone grab me and knock me down.

I saw darkness no light then I heard Plagg calling my name I reach for the light walking.

I open my eyes and Plagg was looking at me " Kid we need to go it's getting dark".

He hide again and I walk to Mari parents to explain everything when I walk in nobody was there I look around there was a letter when I open the letter it was from Lila.

'Dear Marinette we capture your parents until you get out from the shadows we wont let them go with love your worst enemy'.

"Who's there?" I ask, I heard someone.

" Adrien is that you?" When I look back it was Nino and Alya I was happy to see them.

"Dude this is a nightmare stay here until morning cause is late we will explain everything okay.

Marinette POV

I woke up I grab my phone it was late at night and I look at the bed and Chat wasn't there I dress up and walk out of the room and I saw Tikki waiting for me with a letter.

"Tikki where is Chat ?" Tikki walk to me and gave me the letter.

I open the letter it was from Chat tears run on my face but in the letter say that he would look for Adrien and I have to stay here for three month alone with Tikki I look at her and she transform to normal.

"Tikki lets go to see mom and dad now" I grab my bag close the door and run out Tikki was in my bag and I saw my mom and dad house with lights on I knock on the door when someone open the door it was.

" Adrien..." I hug him crying with no looking back he hug me crying to.

I pull him for one kiss.

I pull of the kiss we got inside " Mari what are you doing her Chat said he was protecting you" I gave him the letter and he read it

" Adrien don't ever leave me and please if we find Chat we need to protect him to this place is dark is full of evil I can feel it inside me"He sigh and gave me a hug.

" I promise I will never leave you again" When I look at his back I saw Nino and Alya I smile and hug him.

ONE MONTH LATER

I was talking with Adrien he explain the day we saw each other he explain whats happening I was happy here with them Alya, Nino and Adrien. I was cooking but I feel dizzy and fall down I heard Alya screaming and Adrien.

"Mari?!?" I open my eyes they where relief to see me up.

"My love please don't move much Nino and me we will go out to look for stuff okay please stay with Alya" He said worry I nob and he walk out.

"Girl here" Alya gave me a pregnancy test I open my eyes wide " Alya why.." She look at me with a face like girl I know what you did.

So I went to the bathroom and do the pregnancy test and it was...
" Oh no im .... pregnant"

Long time no see guys sorry I was late but heart broken is not easy have ideas or inspiration but hope you guys like it ❤️❤️❤️.