Part 12 Nathaniel and Lila

Lila POV

I returned to see someone who was waiting for me he was the leader of the gang and he want my Chat to complete the mission ,Chat will have to join the gang and he will do what ever I tell him soon pretty soon.

"Why hello Lila" I heard someone " Hello Nathaniel"

He smile and walk " So did you do what I told you?" He ask " O yes and whats the plan?" He had a evil smile he grab my hand and look into my eyes .

" You little Lila will make Chat in love with you, and marry but you have to have a baby and then...." he stop when he heard someone knocking the door , he hide on the closet and I open the door.

" Well well Adrien Agreste so did you find Chat?" I ask "Yes but you have to go find him in a cave hiding" he said .

" And why is he hiding on a cave ?" He sigh "He got someone pregnant and he run away with her"

" WHAT!?!" I got angry I throw everything "WHO ?" I grab him and slap him he got up.

" I don't know but I .." before he finish I grab my gun " Get out and find who or you be dead" he run out I close the door.

" Well Lila you have someone new to kill" he smile "Shut up I will kill her and then kill Adrien he will pay for everything".

Adrien POV

I run and walk in my room I had to do everything I can to have a baby with Mari to protect her and if I die he or she will have everything like Mari I need to plan something and fast, I look everywhere and Plagg was eating cheese.

" Plagg help me out" I look at plagg " Look kid you can put the mask on and make love with her and done" I grab him and glare at him.

" And what should I say to her hey Mari lets make love, cause I want to have a baby with you" Plagg rolled his eyes "Look ill be the little girl imaginary friend and you try to do love with your princess"

" Ugh Chat is not that simple" I walk in all the room thinking I didn't have any idea.

I walk outside walking I need to bring Mari with me for a few days but how , I need a plan and I know what to do (A/N at least you can do something with that brain >.>) hey who ask you for opinions its your fault all this is happening ( Hey I have you know its for everyone to read not you to do a drama like a girl) why am I talking to you I need to do better things .

" Hey kid why are you thinking so much" Plagg ask " Plagg give me a moment I need to call someone".

Time pass and I got a apartment for me and Mari now I have to transform into Chat and tell her to come with me , so she can be save I need to get her away from Lila far away I grab my other phone and start calling Mari.

M- for Mari
C- for Chat

'hello?' -M
' Mari is me Chat please pack your things fast' -C
'Why what wrong?'-M
'I can't tell you now just do it please'-C
'Okay Chat but you need to tell me later'-M
'Don't worry I will now pack your thing an the little girls I will be there in five minutes' -C
'Okay bye Chat'-M

I hang up and transform into Chat I jump all the roof and walk inside of Mari room she look at me I grab her and kiss her, she got shock but she kiss me back I look at Mari and she smile at me .

" Lets go" She grab her bags and walk to look for the little girl "Okay everything is packed?" I grab some of the stuff "Yes Chat" Mari said she grab the little girls hand and walk.

I walk with a hat and glasses and a jacket so Lila wont see me we walk into the apartment it was bug obviously I grab Mari stuff and put them in my room and the little girls stuff in the other room.

"Wow Chat this is incredible" Mari said I smile " Hey Mari whats the little girl name?" I ask

"She is Tikki Chat I found her all alone with a note but is private" Mari said I look at Tikki and grab her "Hey Tikki I buy you so much dolls and princess movies so you can see , and you know what we will see one tonight" Tikki smile and hug me she was cute as a ladybug cause she is dress like one (You don't say) shut up.

" Tikki go play on your room I need to talk with Chat" I put down Tikki and she walk to her room " So what do you wanna talk?" I look at her she grab my hands " Chat im confused" I lift her face and a tear fell of her eye " Mari I will do anything for you just to clear your mind" she smile I kiss her forehead " I will take a bath" She walk away.

Nathaniel POV

I walk in my room thinking of the plan but why didn't Lila ask what cave I need to know if the girl is pregnant then we need to kill her, she cant have that kid cause if she does the plan will be ruined I heard a knock on my door.

"Nath is me Lila" I open the door and let her in "I look for the direction in what cave he is in and I found it" She smile

"So whats the plan should we look for her or we make our mens do it, it could be a trap" I grab my gun and look at her "lets let our mens do it they don't have nothing to do and you I need a favor from you" she look at me confused.

" I need you to capture Marinette and bring her to me , they say she is in her house a bakery" She grab the gun of my hand " Oh and one more thing if you hut her I will kill you"

She look at me and walk away , soon enough I will have my Mari....

Hiiii guys I hope you like it and Sorry it I updated late but it wasn't easy I haven't had anything on my mind lately but today I did so im sorry and hope you guy enjoy it❤️❤️❤️