Part 10 Lila?

Sorry guys for do this update really late but college it's getting hard every time well I hope you guys like this chapter ❤️❤️

                             Mari POV

'Omg I can't believe it im going home its a dream come true well kinda' I was thinking all day on the car I look at Tikki she was hiding and she was happy then I look at Adrien he was sad . I don't know what to say he was like he did this only for me I cant let him be like that.

"Adrien?" He look at me with a fake smile

"It something wrong are you okay?" Im kinda worry so i ask him. He grab my hand and and kiss my forehead. " I know your heart is to far away from me I decide to take you back to your home with your parents" I was shook I didn't know what to say he was serious about it I don't.

"W....why are we getting divorced?" My heart all of me was getting weak

He look at me and laugh it was like he was trying to joke with me " hahahaha Im sorry Mari hahaha but we are not getting a divorce i just don't like you to be alone all the time when im gone" I smile a relief smile. I don't know why but i don't want to get him out of my life.

" Well we are here my love your parents are waiting for you" He said with a smirk

"Adrien and where are you going to live?" I look at him while grabbing my stuff "I will live with my father until i buy an apartment for us" when he said that I blush i was so red I just grab my bag and kiss him on the his lip and run inside. I look out to see if the car was gone and walk to my room there was a note from my mother and father.

" Mari my little girl we have to go to china to see your grandma so I hope you can handle be alone for a while with love mama and papa" I read out loud Tikki was so happy to be home she hug me run in the room.

"Mari Mari I really miss this place and all but...." Tikki stop smiling I was getting worried she never been sad before.

"Tikki are you okay?" She look at me when I was gonna grab her she transform. ( Ps guys only Tikki will transform cause Plagg Adrien gonna use his powers more than Mari until I get ideas 😅)

"Ti....Tikki!?!" I cant believe what my eyes what am I seeing.

"I know a human its cause its been to long I haven't use my powers" I have no words I couldn't even talk I dont know how to tell mom and dad this " What can I say to my parents!!" Tikki cover my mouth I have to relax she is just trying to help me ...

"I know a human its cause its been to long I haven't use my powers" I have no words I couldn't even talk I dont know how to tell mom and dad this " What can I say to my parents!!" Tikki cover my mouth I have to relax she is just trying to help me to relax but I cant.

" Just tell them that you found me alone and that I had a letter saying who ever find me take care of me" She smile that not a bad idea I was thinking .

"Well Tikki how about we go to the park?" She grab my hand and run she really wanted to go that so cute "Slow down Tikki" She let go of my hand she got in the playground I was sitting alone and I saw Adrien with a girl with brown hair.

I fallow them she was glaring at him "I want to know where is Chat!?!" She scream at Adrien he just stand there "If you dont find him as you promise me I make sure that your wife wont see you ever again"Adrien glare at her and grab her by the neck.

"You touch her Lila and I make sure your dead" He let go she walk away and turn around "You know Adrien its to bad she doesn't know that you are going to leave her all alone to find my love Chat hahahaha bye Adrien Agreste" I couldn't believe what I heard Adrien was looking down before he walk I run to find Tikki when I saw her I grab her and run home.

Adrien POV

I was looking down cause I know Lila will hurt Mari when I was about to walk i saw Mari running she grab a little girl and run away did she heard what I talk with Lila no she couldn't have I need to talk to her "Plagg I need to transform I need to see Mari" He was about to talk but before he talk I turn into Chat.

I jump on the rooftops and saw Mari on the balcony "Princess are you okay" She turn around and hug me "Chat his going to leave me cause he needs to find you" I look at her she was crying why is she crying I lean a little I saw the same little girl that it was in the park with her .

"Hey little one can you help me here" She walk and grab Mari hand I clean her face and kiss her cheek "What happen princess" I act like I didn't know so she can tell me I never thought she was gonna be like this .

"Adrien is leaving me cause a girl name Lila wants you and if he doesn't find you she will kill him" I hug her I have to tell her why I cant get close to Lila I know that she will understand.

"Mari I cant let Lila see me cause she wants to have a baby with me and tell everyone that I kill Adrien she will still kill him" I told Mari all and my plan I told her that I will hide him and I will visit her at night and she told me the little girl story she found her on the streets alone with a letter.

"My princess I have to go but remember that Adrien is not the only one who loves you" I kiss her lips and jump.

I hope Lila doesn't do anything to her cause she will die.........

Hey guys I hope you guys like it and well I will let a warning ⚠️
For the next chapters it will have:
Bad words
Lemon stuff
Blood
Gang stuff
Guns

So if you guys want to see the next chapter you can but remember I already warn you guys

Love you guys ❤️❤️💕💕💕