5. Graduation Exams Are Getting Weird

Oiroke no jutsu: Sexy jutsu
Bunshin no jutsu: Clone jutsu
Kyuubi: Nine-Tails

________________________________

<Akito's POV>

After I went, it was Sasuke's turn to do the jutsu. As expected, he did way better than the rest of the class that went before him. However, to me, he still is not good enough.

Finally came the turn of the one named Naruto.

"This is a real pain." A kid with the Nara clan symbol said.

Right after, a blond girl said, "And it's all your fault."

The Naruto kid answered, "Like I care!" Which is something I would say if I was him. He walked forward and did the hand sign, saying "Transform!"

But what he did was really frustrating to me as well as stupid. He called it, 'Oiroke no jutsu', apparently. It's stupid because it won't help much in battle and it's frustrating to me because it takes training very seriously and he just made a jutsu like this instead.

Though, Iruka's reaction to Naruto's jutsu was even more stupid. Like any perverted adult, he had a nosebleed. Wow.

"You fool! Stop making more of those idiotic jutsu!"

The scolding was really loud and I just looked away, waiting for Sasuke to come to me.

~Time Skip~

We were finally dismissed from the academy and Sasuke was leading me towards where he lives now, with me just following behind. When we were walking, I met some of the old folks that I used to help and play with and said my greetings.

Soon enough, a whole lot of footsteps could be heard from behind Sasuke and I. Curious to what it is, I turned around to find an army. An army of girls. And moreover, most were calling my name while the rest was calling Sasuke's name. I hurriedly looked forward to Sasuke and he just said one phrase, "follow me".

He ran to the rooftops and I followed suit. We finally lost the fangirls and arrived at his place.

"That amount fangirls and that speed is a long time no see. As expected of the 'Mr. Young Genius of the Uchiha' and little brother of Shisui-san, the fangirl magnet."

"Leaving aside the genius part, what do you mean by magnet?! It's not like I chose to be like that." I said, walking in behind my cousin.

He showed me around the place and told me to just sleep with him on his bed since he doesn't have extra beds or futon. When all that was finished, I told him I will take a walk outside and come back by midnight.

I was planning to pay a visit to all the people I knew. After all that was finished, as expected, I was full. My acquaintances gave me something here and there, which resulted in my stomach being full without buying anything; though there was no need for me to eat, really. However, in each visit, I felt that they were distancing themselves from me even more than the time after nii-san died... Although I haven't visited everyone, it was almost midnight so I returned to Sasuke's place and went to sleep a while after him.

~The Next Day~

It's finally the graduation exam. I hoped for the topics to a bit more challenging, as the happenings of yesterday were not interesting at all.

"We are now about to begin the graduation test. When your name is called proceed to the next classroom. The test is on the Bunshin no jutsu."

I don't think we are thinking the same, but the Naruto kid was holding his face and making a troubled and disappointed face like me that says 'Oh no...'