1

Namjoon pov

"Taehyung can you stop fan girling I'm trying to sleep goddamn!" I looked over at the silver headed boy on his phone squealing at this so called "angel" he saw at the store today.

"sorry hyung but he's just so handsome just look at the way the light shines on him he looks so good" taehyung jumped up and down excitedly clutching his phone tightly in his hand.

"All I see is another scrawny sack of bones now shut the fuck up" I then covered myself with a blanket and put a pillow over my head trying to muffle out the sounds of his awful squealing. It's going to be a long night.

jimin pov

"Just look at the harassment I gotta go through on this disgusting planet dirt!" yoongi gripped his hair angrily while looking through one of the humans house window as he looked at a picture of yoongi.

"For the millionth time it's earth but hyung it's just a picture let him have it-"

"FUCK NO!".

The sudden scream alarmed one of the human's causing him to shoot his stare directly at the window so
I smacked yoongi's wing making him groan and glide back to the ground since we were hovering up to the second floor spying on this taehyung fellow. I Followed him.

"Hyung you're his guardian he can't catch you or you know what's gonna happen learn to be sneaky" I rolled my eyes while fixing my hair.

"you're lucky you're not a guardian kid otherwise you'd be just like me" yoongi pointed at me.

I sighed heavily feeling bad that I had no one to protect or someone to watch over.

I want a human to care for but recently more humans have been doing this thing called "falling in love" when they do that they have each other there is no room for an angel after that.

"yoongi you know how I feel about that please don't say that to me" I grew teary eyed just thinking about again.Then he patted my head gently looking at me with a soft smile.

"Don't worry you'll get a human soon" he reassured.