See no evil

Black. Her hair is dark as the sky on a stormy night.
Brown. Her eyes brown as fresh soil. Dark as the earth itself.
White. Her skin is pale and ghostly. Almost as if she had just crawled back up from the grasp of death himself.
Crimson. Her lips are as deep and dark as blood.
I couldn't help but think she was absolutely horrifying. Her dark hair, eyes, and lips. Her ghostly skin. You'd think she just died and rose again from the depths of hell. She never smiled, only snarled her teeth. Never laughed only growled. I don't think I've even seen her blink. I've never seen her talk, spare from teachers asking her.
I haven't had the nerves to talk to her. She scares me way too much. I'm not sure how to act around her. She has no friends, at least not that I know of. I want to see her smile, laugh, talk and be a normal teenage girl. I want to know her.
"Mr. Edison? Number five?"
"Oh, um, thirty six?"
"Not funny Mr. Edison. This is English not mathematics. Would care to share with the class what is keeping your mind from class work?"
"No, Miss Saleer. I'm sorry."
"Mr. Edison..."
"Yes Miss Saleer?"
"A word, after class."
"I understand Miss Saleer."

Embarrassed. All I could think of. I glanced over to Dabria. Her jet black hair falling perfectly in front of her face. She was, well she was smiling! Giggling even! I made her smile!

~~~~~~~~After class~~~~~~~
"Mr. Edison, why were you so distracted in class today?"
"I was thinking."
"About Dabria?"
"How-how did you know?"
"I see the way you look at her Mr.Edison. You should talk to her," she said with a small smile and a hint of curiosity in her eyes.
"Will do. Thanks Miss Saleer"
"Oh and Tom?"
"Yes Miss Saleer"
"You still never answered number five."
"Oh um Her silhouette dances across the bright stage background."
"Very good Mr.Edison. See you tomorrow."

A/n should I do part two?