Ch. 1 "Arrival"

The daring mass of heat had hit hard. It was one of the hottest days of the summer. Near the end of June, to be exact.

Three months had it been since the humans arrived back on Earth and restoring its nature. The Earth had more green in it and the animals had come back. The humans weren't fat as they were, but they weren't as thin as an average being.

Everyone took the time to help to clean Earth whenever they could. The humans help restore resources while other robots helped with vegetation and atmosphere.

In a grassy area was a sleek, snow colored, probe who went by the name of Eve. She was studying some new flowers she had come across. She found a few violets and she scanned them. She's always liked flowers. Even that small green plant in that boot made her awe.

She touched one of the petals. Pretty soft, she thought to herself. She picked up a watering can beside her and gave the meek flower a drink. It didn't rain much, so people had to keep track on plant life.

Once she gave the violet some water, she flew high in the air, checking the Earth out. It definitely looked better than the last time she was here.

Suddenly, something caught her eye. She saw a cubic figure making her way towards her. Shoot! She thought. I forgot to tell him I'd be a while. Gracefully, she flew back down to the ground and there stood the love of her life.

The trash robot rubbed his hands. "Evah, coming home now?"

She shook her head. "Busy," She worked a lot. She knew she worked a lot. It did kill her that she wouldn't see him a lot, but she was a robot built for getting work done.

Wall•E's optics fell in disappointment. "You work a lot."

Her eyes formed crescents. "I know," She twiddled her fingers. "Work's gotta be done."

"I understand." Wall•E replied. "I... miss you."

Eve covered her face. "Stop, you're gonna make me feel guiltier than before."

"Oh, sorry." Wall•E stepped back. "Didn't mean to upset Evah."

"No, it's not you." She grabbed his hand. "I'll be home soon, though. Promise."

The cube robot perked up. "Ok. Evah have fun, then!"

She laughed and gave a quick wave as he left. She turned back to the violets. They had little pellets of water drops on their petals. Eve sighed.

She then left the lone flowers and soared across the sky, looking for any other plants to study. She soared around for a few minutes until an ear splitting noise attacked her.

"Agh!" She covered her head. The noise got louder and more irritating. "Where in the heck is that noise coming from?!" The noise was such a threat, it pulled her to the ground in the city. It was raging.

Eve hovered over the ground, covering her head to block out the noise when it suddenly stopped and she heard behind her, "It was a call".

Eve quickly turned around, but saw nothing. This anonymous voice seemed to be speaking in her robotic language. Her eyes furrowed. "Who said that? Show yourself!"

"Relax, you don't have to yell." Appearing out of a corner of a broken building, a look-alike Eve flew out. Eve gasped. It was one of the other probes and it looked just like her, only it had red eyes. Blood red eyes.

Eve was ready to pull out her gun. "Who are you and how did you know about that noise?"

"Who I am I shall tell you later- and that noise was a calling."

"What do you mean?"

"I was calling you. That 'noise' was a signal from me."

Eve's voice grew deeper. For some reason, she didn't trust this probe with her piercing bloody eyes. "Why were you calling me?"

"We need your help."

"We?"

"The other probes and I. We need you for something urgent. I take it you are quite the strong type as well as the hardworking type."

Eve's tone was more strict. "Why should I trust you, clone! I don't even know you."

The Eve clone rubbed her black face. "I was prepared in case you would say something like that. Virgo, Scepter, Purity!"

Eve was confused hearing those words until suddenly, she felt as if her whole body had been fried and felt smoke rising out of her. She had been electrocuted! She fell to the floor, paralyzed. She lost all feeling in her body and only heard the mysterious clone say one last thing before blacking out.

"Make sure she's ok. We don't want our sister to be in critical condition for the rest of the journey."