chapter 1- part 1

It have been a long 2,000 years since the insedint. Over the years a huge war have broken out. The war between dragons and human kind. Just about a week ago when the scientist put haru in a frezzing champer, dragons started to appear. At first the humans and dragons were living in harmany, but over the few year people sarted seeing the value the Dragon scales are worth. Then One night, when every one was asleep a party of 12 people went to a Dragon nest that was located by the Cliff side and killing every single one of them. Little did they know that that their actions will have consequences...major consequences.
  _________________________________

"How dare they", the dragon king said in anger "how dare they kill innocent dragons for there own greed!!, this means war!! We shall not show mercy to the human!! Kill them all, if they try to run cut there legs off!!". The dragon king rowed and flew of to the human town with an army not far behind.

"I don't understand, why go to war", one of the servant dragon says to the others. "Have you not heard?, it was the same nest the king wife and children were while there visiting with thir grandparent when it happend".
---------------------------------------------------
~time skip to 3,000~

The war was over, it ended with the humans wining when they suddenly ambushed the dragons. The war was considerd to be the most bloodless war of all time, there for no one was to know about it or talk about it. Just when the humans thought they have killed all the dragons, one was still alive and that was the king. The king was distance to forever be alone , with no one to love or to talk to and forever watch the human for centrues to come.