chapter 1 part 2

(1,000 years after the war)
'I need to find shilter', the king thought as he flew in the rain hoping to not be seen by the Dreadful humans, not long did he spot a cave 'that should work' he thought as he landed & truned into his human form.

(1,000 years after the war)'I need to find shilter', the king thought as he flew in the rain hoping to not be seen by the Dreadful humans, not long did he spot a cave 'that should work' he thought as he landed & truned into his human form

"What the hell is all this", the king said as he spotted machins covered with moss and other plant's. All the machins were surrounding a long rectangular pod. Curiosity filled him as he walked closer to the pod. He dusted off some of the dust before jumping back.

He accidentally steped on a button and blue lights turned on. He watched as the pod opened up and out came a 13 year old boy.

"What the hell?", the king said as he slowly inched closer to haru. He poked haru's face and nothing happened, feeling more relaxed he poked again.

"Fuck!!", the king yelled as haru's eye's snaped open.

Haru sat himself right up and looked around. Everything was old and broken. Haru then spotted a man and the said man had a wtf face. So, many thoughts ran in his head before stoping at one.

Haru looked at the man one more time before smiling and saying,"Dad".

"AAAAHHHH!?", the king yelled at suddenly being called dad.

Haru got up and ran towards him and gave him the biggest hug as he said,"Dad!".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...."Do i look like your dad!?!?", the king yelled as he looked down at Haru.