Merin (4)

Hey guys😍😍
Important Authors note at the end of this chapter.. Please read.. Don't skip💕💕
Much love people😘😘

The memories came back.. Flooding my thoughts...

"Jade, what are you going to buy at the food vendor today?." I ask her immediately we step out of the class after the timekeeper rang the school's bell.

"Me?? Haba, don't you know already?." She asks instead of replying..

"Your matter sef.. I'm just asking na, Incase you decide to change your mind today." I reply shaking my head and smiling

"F.Y.I, if you really want to know I'm going to buy the usual, egg roll, fish pie and Zobo." She answers grinning.. No wonder she's my best friend, we both love food😂😂

"Ok Na, I'm going to buy my own usual too." I answer smiling.. My usual consists of doughnuts, chin chin and Zobo.. The school authority decided to add Zobo into the school's food vendor list of snacks...

"Watch where you're going tiny animal." A voice barked at a junior student who mistakenly bumped into him, three other guys lifted the kid and threw him back on the floor then they dragged him into a class and came back to stand behind their boss... The school's nurse assisted the kid and took him to the Staff Room without a single word. Wait a second, I recognize that voice... Oh no... It's Stephen Korede Ajayi.. The school's bully. He is known as the "Papa General" of the school... Why?? Simply because he forced us to call him General and he is one of the hugest humans in the school.. The "papa" part was added secretly by other students but nobody calls him "papa" to his face..

"D..da..dayo let's g..g..go through the other way..  G..gg..ge..ge..general is coming this way." Jade says, stuttering because of fear...

"Is it because of him?? Don't tell me that's why you're stuttering like a stammerer.. He can't harm us." I tell her quietly to calm her nerves down.. I don't like seeing Jade scared, especially if it's because of that bully.. it irritates and annoys me..

"Did you just s..s..sa..say he c..can't harm u..u..us?? That g..guy is t..the devil's incarnate!!" She replies still stuttering and it's beginning to get on my nerves..

"That's exactly what I said!!! He can't do anything to us!!!" I scream out of anger and frustration... The fact that every soul in this school including the teachers are practically scared of this guy is annoying.. Honestly who does he think he is?? Huhh

"Did you just say "who does he think he is "little one?" Stephen says smirking..

Meen... This is it, this is the end.. I didn't know I'll die soo early, just yesterday I dreamt about my future family, handsome husband and extra cute kids in a beautiful house with flowers all around... And now I'm going... Goodbye world..

Hold on... What I'm I saying... He can't do anything to me.. I'm not even scared of him.. He's just a normal guy...

"Yes I did, what do you want to do about it?" I snapped at him... My anger getting the best of me..

"Do you know who you're talking to little animal?" He retorts sounding amused..

"Yes I do, F.Y.I you're just a disgusting, selfish, pigheaded human who derives pleasure in torturing and bullying innocent people, moreover I'm not an animal.. Even though biology refer to us as "animals", we are known as "higher animals".. Don't you pay attention in class?? Huh."

"You'll regret everything you said this afternoon by the end of the week!!.. Watch your back little animal, you're no longer safe!!" He growls and walks away angrily with his gang...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now here we are, I'm drenched in blood and crying while I can hear Jade screaming... Laughter also surrounds me.. but, they all sound distant.. I feel really lightheaded.. A drop of blood fell on my palms, I looked closely at it and that's when I realized... This isn't blood, it's ink in the exact colour of blood. I felt really stupid, why didn't I realise it earlier?? Well, I guess it was because of fear..

"Dayo!!!! Help me please!!" Jade screamed, suddenly I felt a renewed energy and I stood up because I fell back on the floor.... I looked towards her direction and what I saw brought out the beast in me... Jade's uniform was torn and the gang was making jest of her and her inner garments.. They were trying to beat and hit her but she continued to struggle and scream.. this was happening in the school's premises but in the uncompleted school clinic..

"Go away." I said growling at our attackers, I don't know where that growl came out from but I loved the way my voice sounded..

"What did you say?" Stephen answered and released Jade, she fell on the floor and started sobbing.. I brushed past the "gang" and hugged her.. Even though I don't hug people, I felt she needed one. She immediately put her arms around me and returned the hug, I pulled her up and spoke to Stephen and his gang..

"Being a bully makes you a fool, it won't get you anywhere.."

"And who gave you the right to speak to me? Huh.." He fired back breathing heavily

"I have my rights as a human." I reply.. I guess I wasn't fast or watchful enough because I suddenly felt a blow on my right cheek.. He slapped me... Jade screamed and held me tightly.. I guess my entire body felt numb already from crying because I didn't feel the impact of the slap..

"I need Dan, I need my brother." I say quietly to myself...

"Let's get out of here before bloody animal stains my spotless uniform." Stephen says and his gang members burst into laughter, they all turned around and started going but, one of the members looks back at me and our eyes meet...

Hey guys😊😊

Hope y'all enjoying the story💓

Aiit, back to business.. this note is concerning the numbering of the chapters. I'm numbering them in Yoruba language👏👏 I want you guys to learn at least part of the Nigerian culture..

Please don't forget to
💖Vote
💖Comment
💖Share
💖Follow..

If you haven't added "Blaqq" to your library, please do..

Loads of love💕💕
Kisses😘😘😘
And....

Imaginary hugs😜😜😜

See y'all at the other side💓💓💓