• Twenty Two •

My mental health is in absolute tatters but I know you guys are waiting for an update... I wrote this while off my rocker on diazepam bc you know ya girl is fûcked¿

Also, I've been working on my jhope ff so my apologies for slow updates.

Read authors note at the bottom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unedited

Warmth spreads across half of my barely awake face, light punishing my eyes as they strain open. Essence of alcohol prominent on my tongue and a hangover sweeping its way over my body. As my eyes fully adjust to the blinding light, a peaceful and still sleeping Taehyung appears in front of me. Flashbacks from last night spring into my brain.
-
"I'm okay baby" I smile and stare at his features lovingly. His eyes go wide from the pet name, he reaches out and brushes my hair out my face to check where I bumped the table. Gently, he places a kiss on the sore spot, my eyes flutter closed.

"Silly girl" He chuckles, still holding my face softly.

"I know, I know" I giggle. "You still love me right?" I ask and smile broadly. He returns the same smile but his in the shape of a rectangle, eyes shrinking.

"Of course sweetheart, always" He smushes my face against his chest and ruffles my hair playfully. "What am I going to do with you? You're so clumsy"
-

"I like you, but sober me doesn't so he said block out sober me because it's my pride thats- what did you say it was?" I swing my head to Jimin as he places another cigarette between his lip, he mumbles 'fûcked'. "Ah yes, my pride is fücked" I giggle freely.

"Baby." Taehyung looks me dead in the eyes. "You just swore? You never swear, are we influencing you that much" His gravely chuckle vibrates my ears.

"I like it, I feel free and relaxed" I throw my arms into the air then put them on Taehyung's shoulders.

"You should hang out with us more often" Jimin says between drags. "Looking at this," he gestures to me and Taehyung, "I guess you already will" He grins.
-
"I love you" He mumbles softly.

"I love you too" I murmur quietly.
-

Well, I'm well and truly screwed. Groaning, I brush my fingers through my hair. The boy next to me stirs slightly, groaning himself before rolling onto his other side, facing away from me. An overwhelming urge to play with the back of his hair consumes me.

After a long internal battle, I give into the irresistible urge, allowing my fingers to freely wander his silky hair.

"Good morning beautiful" He mumbles.

"Good morning Tae" A smile evident as I speak quietly.

"I love when you call me Tae" He says, rolling back over to face me, hand cupping my cheek.

"Better than Kim Taehyung huh?" I chuckle and he nods. "Do you remember much of last night?" I ask as my embarrassment gets the better of me, pink splays across my cheeks.

"I remember all of it, do you?" His thumbs moves soothingly along my skin, trying to push away the blush that's taken over.

"I remember parts of it, like talking to Jimin and drinking with Hoseok"

He shifts closer to me and brings me into his chest, head resting atop of mine. "Do you remember anything else?"

Snuggling closer into him, relishing the warmth and smell of his cologne, "I spoke to you a lot". He hums as if asking me to continue. "I remember swearing and being weird"