The Start of Hearts

hearts💘

 Give a little, Take a little, Break a little.

Everything's just a game, right?

Callie believes love doesn't exist, love is fake. To her, love is a lie used only by boys at her school to trick and play the girls at her school. Love is a game. The game all the boys play to make a girl feel special like she's the only one that matters only for her heart to shatter into a million unfixable pieces. Love is a bet, a bet all boys cease to win.

Callie is their next victim, and Jake is their next player. But as Jake attempts to wrap Callie around his finger, the more he realizes the fragileness of the heart inside her and what it feels like to truly love someone, even if it's just a bit.

Will Jake and Callie get caught in this twisted tangle of a game and end up victorious, or is Callie's heart just another one to break into pieces, because how much is Jake willing to risk for a heart he truly cares about.

If you're new to the book, thanks for reading this, thanks for bothering to open this book, and most importantly, I hope you enjoy it.

🌹🌹🌹

FIRST OF ALL, lots of thanks are in order, specifically to @dreaxx12 who lent me her plot, so a big shoutout to her and definitely go check out her profile. I'm super stoked for what hearts has in store for you guys, and it's all thanks to her.

THAT BRINGS ME TO MY SECOND POINT, this book is NOT plagiarised because @dreaxx12has given me permission to use her plot very much legally. The plot and the very first chapter were hers, but the rest are mine.

THIRDLY, this is for you guys, and my hopeless romantic heart, so feel free to leave feedback or constructive criticism. 

If you'd like to see the original first chapter, head over to @dreaxx12 's page where the story will still be up.

ILY ALL

soph

---------------

Rules/Warnings:

1. All Rights Reserved, you may only replicate the story WITH PERMISSION, otherwise, it's considered plagiarism which is against the law. Please refrain from it.

2. If you catch anyone plagiarising, please send me a message. All help is very much appreciated.

3. Please don't spam, I mean, you can, but please try not too. This works for both the story and my inbox. Thanks :)

4. Swearing - Mild swearing will be present.

5. Questions, Comments, and Suggestions. Don't forget to leave your responses in the comment section below.

---------------

Without further ado, please enjoy the story