The End of Hearts

Once again, thank you so much for finishing hearts and experiencing this whole journey of Jake and Callie with me.

Hearts is a story I wanted to write to show you how strong each and every one of us is. Boys are strong, but girls are equal. In several chapters, you can see that exteriors aren't anything like interiors, and for me, I think that's the fuel this story runs on.

It's not a fairytale, it's not the princess gets the prince, and the world just falls in place for them. In hearts, you see Callie and Jake's story, but you see the flaws in each and every other person. Darren's made a mistake he can't seem to recover from, Lauren is the glue of her life, she's torn, but she's fighting, but one of the most underestimated characters is Caty. Like any other character, she's broken too, but every deep depressive feeling she's had is buried deep for the sake of her siblings. It's not saving her face, it's to save them. If they see her as strong, the can be strong, and that's all she hopes.

To all those girls crouching behind a wall, being tricked, played, this is for you. You deserve love, you deserve happiness, and you deserve to make things right. I hope Hearts has inspired you to realize there is no use crawling deeper into a hole, I am not asking you to fight, but to be able to tear down that wall and see the light.

To all the readers who have shown love, or at least bothered to read this book from cover to cover, YOU have all inspired me to keep writing, and this story is dedicated to you.

Screw stereotypes, your voice is your ground. You are you, and let the world accept that.

So in all the light, dark, and momentary peace the story floats on, I hope you enjoy a love story and the flaws that surround it.

~~

Wait!
Don't leave yet, I have an exciting announcement to make:
THERE WILL BE BONUS CHAPTERS
I'm currently thinking between around one to three, but we'll see!

As always, #Jallie all the way.

-Soph