Home At Last

Rebels POV

I wake up under the blanket, alone in my bed. I'm not clothed. Avery knows what happened now. Fuck... just fuck. He probably thinks I'm disgusting now. I get out of bed and get dressed. Balz walks into the room after I finish getting ready.
"We are gonna go get some food, you coming?" he asks, I nod and put my shoes on.
"Where are we going?"
"Buffalo Wild Wings. Come on, you know Chris and Angelo better than that. Chicken wings are the only thing they eat."
I laugh, "Fair point."

Balz and I walk down to the lobby to meet up with the rest of the guys. It's been a minute since just me and the guys went out. No Black Veil Brides, no distractions and most importantly no Avery. When we walk out of the elevator we are greeted with our friends, waiting for us. I am very much looking forward to food.

After tour

As much as I loved tour I'm glad to be home. After Avery and I's conversation about my past I ignored him. I didn't want to talk to him about it. But now I'm home, laying in my bed and hanging out with Izzy and Kuza. He's another person I missed while on tour. Mike and I became close friends before we left for tour. He used to work for the band but quit after awhile and started making music of his own.

In the middle of our argument about fast food french fries dad knocks on the door.
"Avery wants to talk to you, can I let him in?" he asks. I nod, dad opens the door further and Avery walks through, closing it behind him.

"Can I talk with you alone?" he asks. Mike and Izzy give me a questioning look before I nod. They both stand up and walk out of the room.
"Why'd you ignore me for the rest of the tour?" he asks.
"Ignore? I don't think I-"
"You know what I'm talking about Rebel. Is it about that conversation we had?" he asks.
"Which one?" I ask, although I know exactly what he's talking about.
"About your dad"
Him bringing it up makes me think of memories that I wish I could forget.

"What's there to talk about? You know things that I'm not even sure my dad knows and you think I'm a discussing useless whore just like he did." I made no eye contact with him as the last sentence left my lips. But his eyes seemed to never leave me. I look up at him for a quick second and find tears threatening to fall from his eyes.
"Why would you think that? I could never think that poorly of you. You are a beautiful woman who can do anything she puts her mind to. I could never treat you like he did." his voice cracks near the end. "Please don't think that I could ever hate you." he says with a stray tear falling down his cheek.

I pull him in for a hug, "I'm so sorry I couldn't have been there for you, to help you." he says as he cries into my shoulder.
"There's nothing you could have done, hun." I say.
He looks at me and smiles, "that rhymed."
I lightly push him shoulder, "shut up" silence, "Are we good now?" I ask.
He nods, "I think so."
"You two can come in and quit listening at the door now!" I yell.
Mike and Izzy walk into the room.

"I think I should go" Avery states. He stands up and starts to walk away.
Quickly, I grab his wrist, "Or you could stay and chill for awhile." I say. He smiles before sitting back down on my bed.
For the next few hours the four of us joke around about the stupidest shit while Marilyn Manson plays quietly from my batman speaker.