Chapter Eleven

*Bailey\Pup*

  "You're positive that they are after me because of what Justin stole from them?" I asked staring at Kalum and Jonas.

  "Yep," Jonas said clicking away on his laptop. "They have hacked Justin laptop and a few other systems looking for it."

  "Great," I groaned dropping my head on the counter. "Is anyone else going to show up here?"

  "Don't think so but Boss did send the file to some FBI agent who is going to help with some of the off the books stuff," Jonas said.

  "Great," I muttered grabbing my phone off the counter. "I'm going to take nap."

  I walked into the nursery and smile at my baby as she babbled about nonsense as I picked her up along with the little wolf stuffie that Katie had gotten her before going to my room and laying her on my bed and playing the movie Brave on my TV just to have some background noise and so she could watch the colors on the screen.

~~~

  "BAILEY!" two voices yelled and I looked up to see my baby cousins, Ellie and Janey.

  "Hey," I smiled crouching down and hugging them before pulling Zita out of my truck. "Where is your dad?"

  "In a meeting with Butch, Knockout, and two other guys," Ellie said and I nodded. "Bailey, can you help me practice my routine for the recital?"

  "Sure," I nodded. "Come on Janey."

  "Coming," she giggled and I followed them behind the clubhouse to the small studio that Uncle Blake had built for Aunt Willow so she could work on her dance routines without staying at the dance studio in town all the time. "Can I play with Zita?"

  "You have to be gentle," I said placing Zita on the carpeted area of the studio. 

  "I will," Janey smiled and laid down on her belly while holding Zita's stuffie out in front of her.

  "What's the recital theme?" I asked Ellie and she handed me a poster. "Disney, okay then. Do you have a song already?"

  "No," she sighed. "I've got the group dance down but the solo is what I'm having trouble with because we have to come up with it ourselves."

  "So we know the theme," I said and Ellie nodded. "What's your favorite Disney movie?"

  "I like the Lion King but younger kids are doing that as their group dance," she said and I nodded.

  "Janey, what's your favorite Disney movie?" I asked turning to look at her.

  "I like Pocahontas," she said and I turned back to Ellie.

  "How about to do a routine to Colors Of The Wind?" I asked. "I'll help you come up with some basic steps and then you add your own twist to it."

  "Okay," she smiled and for the next hour and a half, I help her get a few basic steps down before I took both Zita and Janey up to the clubhouse. As soon as we entered everyone got quiet and just stared in my direction and it was kind of creepy.

  "Mommy," Janey giggled running up to Aunt Willow. "I played with Zita."

  "You did," Aunt Willow smiled as I sat down at the bar. "Hello Bailey."

  "Hi Aunt Willow," I nodded pulling a bottle of apple juice out of my backpack and giving it to Zita who immediately latched onto the sippy cup. 

  "Are your friends still in town?"

  "Yeah," I sighed. "Although I have no idea where they are today."

  "I would like to meet them," Aunt Willow and I blinked startled.

  "Um...Okay."

  "Hello Pup."

  "Hi Tank," I smiled at Aunt Angelica and Uncle Tanker's son. "What are you up too?"

  "Working on my bike," he shrugged and I nodded. "She looks like you."

  "Everyone says that," I chuckled kissing Zita's head as I set the sippy cup on the bar.

  "BAILEY MARIA COLLEEN WOLF!" I heard Uncle Blake yelled and I turned to look at him startled because he used my full name and I silently cursed when I saw who was standing beside him.