Talking of Lies- Part 1.

We walked around the garden for a while, talking about what to do when they would leave.

We finally agreed to keep it long distance, each of us taking trips whenever we could to visit eachother and skyping, seeing what would happen when I went to college.

"Amy I have to tell you something..." He said, looking at the ground nervously.

Was it bad?

"Yeah sure." I said, relaxed, tightning my grip to give him confidence.

I kept a smile on my face as he started.

"Well, it's actually Aria and I who have to do it, so let's go up to my room?" He asked honestly, getting everytime more nervous.

Now I was worried.

I nodded and we headed upstairs.

The whole time in the elevator I thought about what could possibly be so bad?

We went inside, Aria and Zayn sat down in front of me, while the guys went to get some food and movies.

"Amy, remember that trip to Chicago I took with my mom 3 weeks ago?" She asked, seeming as nervous as Zayn.

"Yes..." I said, still confused.

"I met the guys there. Well, more specifically Liam. I've been his girlfriend this entire time." She blurted out, playing with her fingers as she usually did when she was nervous.

Okay, it wasn't as bad as I thought, she probably had her reasons for not telling me.

I took a deep breath and kept on staring at them, knowing there was more to come.

"Hoping for the best but expecing the worst, are you gonna drop the bomb now?" 

The words to Forever Young replayed on my head, knowing that those exact words where happening to me.

"... And well, we where hanging out when they commented managment wanted either Zayn, Harry or Niall to get a girlfriend... Who was a fan. They said they where going to pay the girl and well, I explained the guys my situation. Which you know. Amy, I needed the money for college and we got to an agreement I would manage to get a friend to date Zayn, but for it to seem more real, they decided you shouldn't know, and I got payed instead." She said, talking every time faster and taking my hand, while Zayn sat there, nervous as ever, his hands on his face.

I couldn't take in the words. Had my best friend done that to me?

I sat there, looking at the image in front of me.

"I... How could you? You both... How can you mess with someone's feelings like that?" I said, standing up. Then continued "Aria... We'll talk later, okay?" I told her, not daring to look at her.

"But..." She answered pleadingly.

"Aria... I need to talk to Zayn." I said, coldly, pointing at the front door to the room.

She nodded and turned around to the door.

"How could you do this? What happend to the 'I knew you where special'? To the 'Beautiful' or the 'Dorks'? To us almost sleeping together?" I yelled at him, moving my hands in the air.

My yells where interrupted by the guys entering the room, but leaving inmediately after realizing what was going on.

"To the 'I love you'?" I muttered, more calmed down.

All going through my head. 

It had all been a lie.

"Management told you to do all those things? " I said, showing obvious hurt.