5

I walk up to the Starbucks with the chair sitting in the back of my car, waiting for Carolyn to arrive.  I head up to the counter to get a coffee while I wait.  I order, sit down, and look out the window at the beautiful city of Toronto, I'm so lucky I got drafted here.

I hear the bell on the door ring and look over to see one of the most beautiful girls I have seen.  I then here my name being called at the counter for my coffee.

"Mitch?"  The pretty girl says.

"Carolyn?"

"Yeah Hi, do you want to sit down?"

We walk to an empty table and sit down as I take a sip of my coffee.

"So why so you need this chair Carolyn?"  I laugh.

"Well, my roommate wants a chair.  I'm not sure why, but she liked yours."  She laughs.  Her laugh is cute and her hair is perfect.

"Lucky for me Auston can't get it together and made me find something in the house to sell since we both get paid the day after rent is due."  We both laugh.  "So tell me about yourself."

"I'm 20 years old and I've lived in Toronto my whole life.  I have an older brother and sister who are a little too protective of me and I actually played hockey until I graduated high school, but I wasn't good enough to go anywhere with it so now I just play rec.  Tell me about the famous Mitch Marner."

"I'm 20, I was born in Ontario and I play hockey for the Maple Leafs.  Auston Matthews is my roommate and he is deffinetly not as cool as everyone says he is, he's really just a big nerd.  On my free time I try and hang out with my family or go do something outside."

"You sound pretty great Mitch."  She smiles.

"You sound pretty great too."  I look down at my watch and see it's almost 2:30, time really flys when your having fun. 

We head out to the car and grab the chair, transporting it into her car so she can take it back to her apartment.

"Thank you Mitch."

"You're welcome, I hope this won't be the last time I see you."

"It won't be."  She smiles as she hops into her truck.  I walk to my car and sit there for a moment, she's perfect.