She's The Boss: Year 2

Life.

It’s not about how long or short it was. It’s about how you spent each second of every day and whom you spend it with.

And I am thankful for this chance to live.

In this time.

In this place.

With the people I didn’t choose.

With the people who came and stayed.

With the people I loved and loved me back.

Binigyan ako ng second chance. A second life with the same body, same soul. Ganon pa din – mas gumanda lang – OPS. Bawal umangal. Umangal ka bubugbugin kita both in body and soul charrr.

Maraming nagbago. Maraming nawala, nang-iwan. Na paggising ko isang araw, may kakulangan sa akin, sa kanila. Paggising ko, naiwanan ako ng panahon – oo, bumalik ako sa 80’s. Dejk.

Tumigil man ang mundo ko, sa akin parin umiikot ang sa kanya. At ngayong nagising na ‘ko mula sa mahabang pagkakatulog, sabay ng umiikot ang mundo naming dalawa, in the same orbit, at the same pace. Naks ang corny ko, bugbugin nyo na’ko charot.

With this epic chance to live on, there will be no next times, or tomorrows, or maybes.

There will only be now’s and present tenses.

I am Maurice Janella Ponce and I am Pogay – este, a survivor.

__________________________

gulliblegummybear © 2014