•Yuju X Jimin•

"I would but I can't." Yuju declined Jimins proposal of being his girlfriend.

"But why?" Jimin pouted. "I love you."

Yuju sighed. Being an idol means dating is forbidden therefore if you do, you'll get hate and threats so either way, dating is a big no. "I love you too Jimin,  but it's a huge risk. I don't want to disturb you from Bangtan and drag you down."

Jimin grabs her hand, "But you won't! I need you and I don't know how much longer I can wait."

Yuju smiles at his words. Such a sweet gentleman. "We have our phones you know. We can face time and text each other. It'll be the same."

"But still, I want to call you my girlfriend and show to the world how much I love you."

Yuju brings him into a hug, "I got to go and get ready to perform. I'll see you later, my little prince."

Jimin walks back to where his members are. They notice his sad atmosphere which they take that it didn't go well. "I'm sorry." Jin says while the others pats his back.

"She said it's too risky."

"She's right Jimin-ah. You both will get tons of hate which will just make you guys break up." Namjoon says.

"I don't care about our fans, I just want her!" Jimin exclaims.

"Remember when I dated Sowon? And how it netizens didn't react well? It tore my heart and we decided to break up. But we still love each other to this day. Yuju wants to protect you and us too. We don't want you to get hurt." Jin sadly smiles. 

"Are you guys on my side? Or just making me feel like I'm selfish human being? Cause clearly you aren't making me feel any better."

Taehyung suddenly starts clapping his hands together. "I have an idea! Why don't you guys just date privately? There's no need to publicly announce that you guys are an item."

Jimin eyes turn bright in hopes of it actually working. "For once you're actually useful."

Taehyung slaps his arm. "Hey! I can be smart sometimes!"

"I'm just kidding!" Jimin laughs. "Yuju-ah! I'm coming for you!"

•••

"I guess it could work," Yuju said after Jimin explained that they could in fact date. She smiles, "Fine, I will be your girlfriend." 

Jimin picks her up and twirls her around. "Thank you!" 

Once he place her back on the floor, she makes him promise that he won't get distracted because of her.

"Don't worry. I'll stay even more focused now that you're mine." Jimin kisses her forehead, making Yuju blush madly.

---

They have been dating for almost 1 year now but recently, Jimin has been getting side tracked and distracted much more easily. 

One time he was practicing for the upcoming concert but he kept getting the beats wrong. It wasn't like him as he was one of the best dancers in his group. 

"What's happening to Jimin?" Jungkook asks Jhope worriedly.

Jhope shrugs, "I have no idea. Do you think it is because of his relationship?"