•SinB X Jhope•

Imagine SinB doing a Vlive with Jhope

SinB: Good morning everyone! *SinB brushes her hair out* Sorry I look like this, I just woke up. *yawns* Right now it's.... *She searches for her phone* Where is my stupid phone? What time is it?

Jhope who was fast asleep, wakes up. He pulls SinB into his arms.

Jhope: It's time for morning kisses. *He kisses her on the cheek as she struggles to get out of his grip*

SinB: Where is my phone?!

Jhope reaches behind him and pulls out her phone.

Jhope: Magic!

SinB hits him and grabs her phone. SinB: Don't ever touch my phone, my whole entire life is on my phone. Sorry everyone, Jhope was just being annoying, as usual.

Jhope grabs the camera out of her hands. Jhope: Hello! I'm guessing SinB was trying to hide me. *Jhope pouts*

Comments:
Awww they are so cute
We missed you hobi!
Can I sleep with you guys?
ㅋㅋㅋ love them
SinB, let Jhope be on Vlive!

Jhope reads the comments. Jhope: See! Told you that they missed me!

SinB snatches the camera back.

SinB: I don't.

Jhope: Awww you don't have to lie. I missed you too.

SinB: We literally have been together this whole weekend.... but I guess I missed you too?

Jhope: See guys? She's a little softie after all. You can't resist my love, can't you? *snuggles with her*

SinB ignores him and gets up.

SinB: It's already 5 am we got to get ready.

Jhope stands up. SinB: And please wear a shirt. I don't think the whole world wants to see your abs.

Jhope smirks. Jhope: Saving the view for yourself?

SinB rolls her eyes and steps out into the hallway. SinB: Why isn't anyone else awake?

Jhope peeks out. Jhope: That's lucky for us! We get to wake them up! Are you guys ready to see how BTS and Gfriend sleep?

Comments:
I'm dead, this is my spirit typing
O my gosh, Jhope's abs are so hot!
I don't understand how SinB is used to the sight of him
^^ She's probably used to it ㅋㅋㅋ

SinB opens the door next to them: Umji and Yoongi's room

SinB: Y'all think Umji is innocent, but she's far from that and it's all because of Yoongi. You should see her when she's angry, the only words coming out of her mouth are swear words. Anyways, here is their roo– awwww they are so cute. *SinB turns to Jhope* Aren't they adorable?

Jhope nods. Jhope: Not as cute as us, though *SinB hits his arm* okay fine, it's the only time we can see Yoongi like that.

SinB flips the view of the camera towards the two. Yoongi and Umji sleeping in each other's arm, both smiling. The two fit perfectly with each other. SinB: I think I'm fangirling  over them, anyways, let's take a look at the other rooms–

Sowon stands behind them with her hands on her hips.

Sowon: What do you guys think you're doing?

SinB and Jhope both turn around and laughs nervously. SinB: nothing! I swear!

Jhope pulls her closer towards him. Jhope: We were just about to leave. Bye Sowon! *he quickly says as they both run back to their rooms*

Comments:
Getting scolded by Sowon, lol
Where is Jin?
I want to have a boyfriend now TT
^^ I want some food instead

SinB talks as she does her makeup. Jhope walks in and throws his arms around her neck. Jhope: How is my little SinB doing?

SinB: I was doing great until you came. Don't you guys agree? And plus, now you are stealing my spotlight

Jhope: In my eyes, you are the only one. I love youuuu

SinB: I hate you

Jhope gets sits next to her. Jhope: She secretly loves me, don't ya? We have a love-hate relationship.

SinB: But more of a hate relationship. And can you please leave? I'm trying to get ready.

Jhope stands up and pouts. Jhope: Fine, if it'll make you happy, Eunbi-yah

SinB: And while you are at it, tell your members to wear their freaking shirts.

Jhope: Why? Like my abs the most?

SinB: In your dreams *stands up and pushes Jhope out the door, but before closing it, she gives a small kiss*

SinB finishes getting ready and picks up the camera, walking to the refrigerator. SinB: What shall I eat?

Comments:
I really want some toast
I want some Mac and cheese
SinB, eat some cereal
^^ Ew, no. Eat some eggs

SinB reads the comments and gets an idea. SinB: Why don't I mix all of your suggestions in a blender and give it to Jhope? Perfect!

SinB blends the foods together and pours it into a cup. SinB: HOBI! I have some breakfast for you!

Jhope comes running in, surprised. Jhope: You cooked breakfast? That's unusual.

SinB smirks. SinB: It's yummy!

Jhope drinks but spits it out. Jhope: What the heck did you mix in here?

SinB points to the camera. SinB: Not entirely my fault

Jhope walks towards her but SinB starts running away.

Jhope: I hate you!

SinB: I love you!

•••

"Not to brag, but I think we are really cute together."

•••

I don't know why but SinHope gives me a love/hate relationship 😂 so it explains why I always make them like this

I tried a new kinda style and I think it turned out decent-ish. Do you guys like it? I might do more kind of YouTube video one shots xD I really want to them to have a personal channel

And I think I'm a little but obsessed with Sumji 😆 actually maybe a lot