Bathroom Stalls

Bathroom stalls are unappealing, sometimes smelly, rather disgusting and my least favourite place; yet I seem to spend my life continuously in one, and not for the reason you may think.

Planning.

Scheming.

Changing.

I’m not sure why I was ending up there doing these three things. There are plenty of other places to plan and scheme and changing is the only acceptable one. Surely I should have also stuck to the girls bathroom right?

Well, usually being a girl you are in the bathroom just checking your make up, maybe to meet your friend in a different class to discuss some major news or it’s an ASAP emergency and the bathroom stall is a place to meet.

Surprisingly I wasn’t exactly doing any of that, maybe except the ASAP emergency, and instead of with a girl best friend it was with Jace Matthews.

Jace Matthews heart throb and maybe one of our schools best sports players.

I suppose it all starts the night of the party, no in fact the day, where everything seems to be going tremendously down hill.

Of course it all starts in the bathroom stall.

A/N : This is somewhat an introduction thing to my new novel, or well novella. I’m not sure yet. However I’m 100% certain this is the strangest title I have ever decided upon. I want to take a minute to thank Noelle for the beautiful cover she made me! SO THANK YOU NOELLE! I shall be starting to upload sometime in July. I hope you guys give this a try.

If you'd like : Comment. Vote.

Thanks for checking this out and have a lovely day.