1 - Excuse Me?

The smell from the outside of the guys toilet is enough to bring a tear to any girls eye. Inside, well it’s equally as bad if not worse. The paint job was horrendous, paint was peeling leaving the original pasty white colour to seep through in random splodges all over the place. It was in need of a serious decorating session.

Writing covered some of the doors of the stalls but only the typical drawing of a childish boys brain. Pee more often than not seemed to coat the seat of the lid, and there is the wonderful discovery of the retched smell, or at least part of the discovery.

I wouldn’t blame the cleaners if they avoided the boys toilets with all costs. I certainly would if it was not for the fact I desperately wanted to play sports with them. I wasn’t even sure how I had wound up in this situation. All I knew was that I was sick of girls cowering away from a ball every time it came within a mile radius of them, or them standing checking their nails and phone instead of playing. I wanted to play a real game, I wanted to make teams and compete. Sure I could compete on a girls team, but our schools team was virtually non existent.

Groovers Highschool girls cared only of a few things.

Boys.

Gossip.

Grades.

Fashion.

I had to admit what I cared for could also fall into those categories but sports was a major category that seemed to be neglected from the high school girls life of cares and worries.

I suppose that was why I wound up here tucking my hair into the bald cap so I was able to buy the authentic wig I wanted. My only issue with being a girl was an asset that could come most useful in distracting of majority of high school guys. Boobs. Coming up with an idea to get past this issue had taken me some time, but eventually planned out.

Unlocking the door I walked out to double check my look in the mirror. I was happy with my appearance as usual. Although, I was never going to look like a true born male; lets face it the nearest I was going to get was even going to be a push to pull off, but the beautiful thing about being a female is easy to say you’re the gay guy with the feminine features.

The first time I walked into the boys changing room had been a complete surprise. I was expecting mayhem. I was wrong, there were jokes and casual chit chat and many half naked bodies. I kept my eyes to the floor. I had respect. I was not here to gawk and make eyes at the boys I was here to play sport. There was time to gawk one the walk back over to the changing room when Ivan Peters usually took his shirt off to impress the girls playing next to us on the cort. Jace Matthews also seemed to enjoy the female attention when he removed his shirt. Most of the others kept theirs on not wishing it impress anyone with the sweat. I wasn’t going to complain about those who did though. Abs were a weakness.

Walking in now compared to then was strange. I still resisted gawking and I still changed in the showers, each of the guys had made jokes and comments all friendly and I replied with my simple humorous lines that I seemed only to find a good reply.

Humour was not my strong point, but it was defiantly there’s.

“Pass the ball Jenkins!” Coach yelled from the side lines. No way. I had a clear shot from where I was and I was pretty sure I could take Jacob Dickman down. He was a tall, weedy looking boy who had never been much good at sport, an easy dodge.

“Jenkins!” Coach yelled again, clearly I was pushing the buttons this time. I was developing a knack for ignoring him not the best forte to have and I suppose it was the reason I hadn’t made the cut for any of the teams I wanted on for.

The shot would still be mine if I could get just a little closer. Stopping, crouching, aiming then shoot. Exactly as I thought, I aimed and shot only to find Jace Matthews jumping to deflect the shot.