25

~After playing for a while~

"Fuck you Bryce!" Cartoonz cursed as he drew 4 cards.

"Ok no Cartoonz, you don't wanna fuck him. Ohm might get mad." Delirious laughed.

"What?!" The two yelled.

"Oh don't be so surprised," Cartoonz' grin could be heard in his voice. "It's pretty obvious that you get some from Ohm." I looked at the chat and saw them saying that the ship sailed and cheering that it was real.

"Not true!" Bryce said.

"Yeah! Not true!" Ohm added.

"I'm not the bitch in the relationship," Bryce laughed.

"Bryce! What the hell?"

"He man, just gotta set facts straight." All of them laughed.

"Why only making fun of me and Bryce?! What about Mini and Jon?" Ohm pointed out.

"Hey, hey, hey. That ship sadly sank." Jon said.

"What?" All of them asked.

"Long story. If you really wanna know, DM him. But hey, he's found another great guy. And before you freak out and that he moved on so fast, we still hangout and I set him up with the great guy."

"Alright fine. But does the amazing Delirious have another somebody?" Ohm asked.

"Hey, we're playing Uno guys. Not taking about this. And besides, the fans don't wanna know this stuff." I look at chat, they seemed to disagree.

"Umm, think again. But come on Del. Who do you like?" Bryce pitched in.

"I know," Cartoonz said.

"Shut up!" Delirious said.

"Ooh who is it?" The others asked.

"It's obvious! He like Wi--"

"Hey! Cartoonz! Remember that whole, don't tell anyone, thing? Yeah, me too!" Delirious cut in.

"Oh come on. What's the worst that can happen?"

"How about, he'd probably watch this, if he isn't already, and he'd be like 'ewww that's disgusting! I don't wanna talk to him ever again!'."

"Oh my God you're being dramatic! Okay, Cartoonz, tell us!" Bryce said.

"Let chat guess and if the majority guess right, than I'll tell." Delirious said. I went into chat and typed, Wildcat!!! Some of the chat said Evan and others agreed with me. And some of that even said Cartoonz.

"So? You gonna tell?" Ohm asked.

"But chat's everywhere. Some say one thing and some say another." Delirious stalled.

"You get three seconds before I tell." Cartoonz said. There was a growl from Delirious.

"Wildcat," he gave an almost inaudible answer.

"What was that?" Cartoonz pushed.

Jon

"Wildcat okay! I like Wildcat." I sank back in my chair. I look in chat to see #shipH2Ocat in the chat.

"See, wasn't that hard." Bryce said.

"Yea, whatever. Let's just hope he doesn't hate me and thinks I'm a discussing faggot." It was my turn to play, and I played a +4 on Cartoonz. "Hahaha! I still won!" I grin. Everyone yelling 'no' and 'how'. The points added up, 203, making me the winner. There was a knock at my door. I jumped, not expecting it. Right, I forgot they were here. I thought. "Come in!" The door opened, revealing Tyler.

"Hey, I just want to let you know foods on its way. And umm, I need to talk to you afterwards, if that's okay?"

"Yea, that's fine. And thanks," I smiled, which he returned, than left the room.

"Ooh who's that?"

"Friend."

"Oh, does Wildcat know you're cheating on him?"

"Fuck you! Wild and I aren't dating, and I don't think we will." I sigh silently. "Anyway! I gotta go. He said food was on the way."

"Aww, okay. Bye Del, have fun," they said. I cancelled the call, finished closing up the stream, uploaded it to YouTube, turned everything off, then headed downstairs to see all three of them sitting and watching TV. Evan in Craig's lap on one side of the couch and Tyler on the other side.

~TS: Food's Arrived~

Once the food got here, I paid, we ate and sat back down to watch a movie. "Hold on," Tyler said, "it's like, 10:30. And we have school tomorrow. Shouldn't we be going to bed?"

"I'm not going tomorrow. I can call in." I said.

"I'll tell my mom I'm staying at a friend's and she'll call me in sick," Craig added.

"Alright then," Tyler said.

"Wait, what about Evan?" I asked. We looked at him.

"I'll call him in." Tyler said, and Evan cheered. We all stay on the couch and watched a movie.

Tyler

"So, you gonna tell him?" Ev asked. Craig was asleep with Evan in his lap and Jon fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked down at him and shook my head.

"Not yet. I'll tell him tomorrow. And I'm a fucking moron for not know before."

"Haha, I know. Craig and I knew, and it was so funny cause we wanted to say something, but decided to let you two figure it out."

"Well damn. Harsh truth though," we both laughed, and finally fell asleep around 2am.