28

"Welcome back," Craig smiled. "Did you guys kiss?" I glared at him, shaking my head.

"Yeah," Evan pitched in, "are you guys a thing yet? Like come on." I glared at Evan.

"No more." Tyler snapped, pointing at Evan, who in response hid his face in the menu. He glared at Craig as well, who gave the same reaction as Evan.

"Okay than," I laughed, making Tyler grinned. I looks at the menu now, seeing what I was going to get. After a few minutes, the waiter came and took our order. The two in front of me ordered a huge pancake to share, knowing they wouldn't eat a whole themselves. Tyler got a stack of pancakes and side of bacon, and I got a small breakfast sandwich. "Thanks for breakfast Tyler."

"Yeah, thanks for food Ty." Evan said.

"You're welcome guys." He smiled, "hey, what're we going to do today?"

"Nothing." I said before anyone else did. "I'm not spending money, I'm not letting Tyler spend anymore. Evan has none and Craig doesn't carry his wallet half the time."

"Oh come on. So we're going to sit at home and do nothing?" Evan whined, I shrugged in response. "Hey, we should go go-karting!"

"You know how expensive that shit gets?" Tyler said.

"That's not a bad idea. I know where we could go race. I can get us in cheap." I told them.

"How cheap? Like, 5% off? That's not a lot."

"Try 100% off." Craig smiled. He knew what I was talking about. He'd been racing with me before.

"Dude no way. You can't ever get shit that cheap!" Both Evan and Tyler said.

"Well, my dad used to own that building, and I technically own it now, so what I say goes. That, and everyone loves me there. They'd hook me up with all kinds of deals, even before it was mine."

"Well alright then. When should we go?" Tyler asked.

"How about in two hours? We can leave at 12:00?" I suggested. Everyone agreed. Hey Craig? I thought to him.

Yeah?

Can you drop me off at my house than take everyone to your house or theirs?

Of course. Is everything okay?

I really just wanna see my parents for a bit. I hadn't seen or talked to them in a while.

Oh. Yeah I'll take everyone to my house. I'll pick you up at...your house at 12 yeah?

Yea. And thank you Craig. He smiled at me, nodding. Shortly after, food arrived. We ate and talked about random shit, then left. Craig dropped me at my house then left. Once the car was out of sight, I walked to the cemetery.

Tyler

"So, why didn't Jon come with?" I asked.

"Cause he had shit to take care of." Craig groaned, answering for the eighth time. It was just the three of us, Craig's mom wasn't home.

"Fine," I sigh. I flipped over and stood in my hands, then started to walk around the first floor of the house like that. Don't ask me why, I was just board.

"Tyler, please don't kill yourself." I stopped, turned around to see Craig crossing his arms. "I don't want to explain to my mother why there's blood on the floor."

"You're not that lucky," I grinned. "Now, it'd only be bad if I tried to go up the stairs."

"Ty, no." Ev said. "Please act normal." I rolled my eyes, but dropped down and stood on my feet.

"Yeah, cause I'm normal by what circumstance?" I twitched my wings to make a point.

"Okay, you got me there. Act normal-ish." We all laughed. I looked at time to see it was 5 minutes to 12.

"Should we go get Jon now?" I asked.

"Yeah. Let me call him to make sure." Craig left the room. After a few minutes, he came back. "Let's go!"