Chapter 3

>All POV<

Green eyes met obsidian and Harry instantly saw the regret in his usually sharp professor.

"Well Albus, we best be going," Severus said, straightening up but not looking at the Headmaster "You have hurt him enough."

The twinkle In Ablus Dumbledore's eyes had vanished and a glossy look shone over them "Severus.. I did not-"

He was cut across by Severus, finally regaining anger "I will be taking him to my office" he said simply before putting his hand on Harry's shoulder and walking out.

The two walked down the halls in silence as they made their way down to the dungeons, Harry had started feeling dizzy in the Headmaster's office but chose not to say anything.

Of course Severus noticed his slightly wobbling walk but put it down simply to the fact that half of the bones in his body were broken "We need to get you to my office, he said suddenly and swiftly turned a corner.

Harry followed along and subconsciously messed up his hair "Sir.. What happened with Dumbledore up there?" He finally asked.

"Nothing that you need to know about right now" Severus responded instantly as he turned a corner.

"Severus? Potter?" Professor McGonagall walked forward "Shouldn't he be with his guardian's?"

"There has been a change of plan, Mr Potter has been abused by his guardians" Severus said as Harry shuffled awkwardly.

Little bit shorter than usual but I have to go out so.. Here it is.

Crysi~

Word count: 273 words