Chapter 4

Warning: Harry has seizures, extremely bad nightmares and stuff like that.

>All POV<

Minerva McGonagall looked furious "I knew it was a horrible idea to leave him with those muggles! But Albus never listens!"

Harry flinched from her yelling and quietly looked down at his hands as he fidgeted with them.

“You best take him to where he shall be staying, he ought to get some rest" Professor McGonagall said.

Harry looked up and saw there was a glossy look over the Professor's eyes as If she was going to cry "Did I do something wrong?"

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes "No, no, Potter. You may go to wherever you shall be staying," she gave a half-hearted smile.

Harry still felt guilty but slowly followed Professor Snape, he still wobbled with ever step but this time it wasn't from pain.

Severus put a protective hand on Harry's shoulder, he nodded at Minerva before turning on his heel and leading the thirteen year old away.

Harry took a much weaker expression than before, he chewed his lip in concentration to not pass out.

They had just reached Snape's office when the boy couldn't take the dizziness any longer "Sir..." He whispered before collapsing to the floor.

He hit his head hard on the floor and a tiny trickle of blood went down his forehead, he had passed out from exhaustion and a high fever.

"Potter!" Severus exclaimed loudly as he dropped to his knees next to the boy, he placed a hand to his forehead. He retracted it quickly as his head was boiling hot.

Harry started shaking violently and groaning and it didn't take long for the Professor to notice he was having a seizure.

He rolled Harry onto his side and stood up to grab a calming potion from one of his shelves which he rushed to make Harry drink it.

The boy ceased his shaking and breathed slowly, before long his green eyes fluttered open. He sat up and placed a hand to his forehead.

Severus leaned back on his knees and sighed "Harry are you okay now?" He asked carefully and helped him up.

Harry nodded silently and abided limply as his Professor led him towards the small spare bedroom.

It never occurred to Harry that it was strange for a (lonely) Professor to have two bedrooms because Dumbledore probably conjured it.

Severus led him in and sat him down "You can go into the bathroom to have a shower and change into your pajamas, I'll get dinner then we need to talk about something."

The Professor took Harry's trunk out of his pocket and un-shrunk it before leaving the spare room.

The spare room, Snape's bedroom and the bathroom were all connected so Harry didn't even have to leave the room to get to the bathroom.

He locked both doors and stripped down, he looked in the mirror and turned in certain ways to catch glimpses of how his body looked.

He hated his beaten body, actually that was an understatement: He despised it.

His glasses were broken from the frame to the bridge on his nose. He shook his head and gently took them off before climbing into the shower.

The hot water made his skin twinge and his body shiver, he loathed the heat and took it in as much as he could.

He felt around and turned the shower off and got out. He dried quickly and put on both his clothes and his glasses.

Now that he could see again, he subconsciously messed up his hair like (though he didn't know it) his father used to.

Once he was ready, he left the bathroom and found his Professor waiting in the kitchen sat at a table.

Harry fumbled with a loose string on his shirt and didn't quite know what to do with himself since the Dursley's never let him sit at the table.

Severus raised an eyebrow at him "Do you need to be told? Sit down and eat," the first part came out sharp but the ending came out softer and more concerned.

Harry did as he was told and sat down, he picked up the fork and kind of just scooted the food around.

"So, Harry. I want you to answer me honestly, do you feel comfortable in Gryffindor? Because I'm giving you the chance to change houses." Severus got straight into the question.

Harry dropped his fork and stared with his mouth gaping open at his Professor.

Admittedly; Ron and Hermione had only been his friends on Dumbledore's orders and it was clear they had been fake with him lately even if it was just through owl mail.

"How would that even work? I mean, you can only get sorted once can't you?" Harry said with his eyebrows furrowed.

"That is technically true but as the head of house you can re-sort someone if you think they are in the wrong house" Severus explained.

This chapter took so long to get out! How is it? Do you think Harry will be re-sorted?
Crysi~

Word count: 902 words.