✿ t h r e e ✿

t a e h y u n g

"Good morning class."

We bowed to our teacher and sat down, taking out our notebooks as usual.

Jungkook sat next to me, but I believed it was because it was the only seat left.

I mean, we both did get to class late because of what happened earlier.

"Alright, class. Today, we'll be doing something a little different," Mr. Park said, clapping his hands together and looking around the class. "Group projects!"

The whole class groaned. Some darted their eyes towards me in both disgust and fear. I bit my lip.

It's not like I wanted to be in a team with them anyway.

"To avoid... problems," he said carefully. He didn't say what kind of problems, but all of us knew what he was referring to. Me. "I'll be sorting you guys into groups."

I sneaked a glance at Jungkook, who seemed to be unusually quiet.

"Jungkook." I nudged his shoulder.

"Huh?" He said, snapping out of his daydream. He looked at me in confusion. "What happened?"

"Well, the teacher-"

"Silence!" Mr. Park yelled, slamming the table with his hand. The class shut up. Satisfied, he smiled and looked at the paper in his hands.

"Alright, so Mark and Jackson, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Taehyung and Jungkook-"

I widened my eyes. Part of me was - for some reason - happy, but the other part of me was scared.

Jungkook looked at me excitedly. "Hey, look! We're in the same-"

"Teacher," I called, raising up my hand and standing up. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yes, Kim Taehyung?"

"I-I would like to do it solo."

A/N

Lmao I'm tired af rn but here's a chapter! Ik these chapters are boring now, but they'll include more angst later on :3

Anyway, thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter huhu but I hope y'all have a great day / night! ♡