✿ t w e n t y o n e ✿

A/N : Okay mIstAkEs have been made, please reread the last chapter and pretend I didn't reveal who it was ;-;;

j u n g k o o k

I felt light headed. I felt lied to, even though Taehyung didn't exactly lie to me.

But he still kept the truth from me.

...
00:37

A part of me still denied it, telling myself that it wasn't Taehyung's fault.

[Link]
00:37

Here's an article
as proof.
00:38

I clicked on it and waited for the page to load, my heart sinking as the seconds ticked passed.

Teen Who Killed His Own Brother

By Lee Minho, AllK-news |
April 6, 2017

Kim Taehyung, 15, has been pleaded guilty for the murder of his brother Kim Jimin, 17. Kim Jimin was pushed off the railing on the highest floor of BigHit High School, which resulted in his death.

The witness, who wishes to remain anonymous, claimed to see the whole thing unfold in front of their eyes.

"I tried to stop them, but I twisted my ankle and couldn't get back up. Then I saw him use all his force and pushed him off. It was horrifying."

The mother of the victim and murderer decided to not imprison her son and instead has paid 1 Million USD to send her son to live elsewhere.

As for the late, older son, there'll be a funeral held for him the following week. The exact date and location will not be released to the public as it will be open for relatives and close friends only.

I closed the tab and returned back to the conversation.

It's all true?
00:41

Of course it is,
Jungkook. If it
wasn't, I doubt
he would hide
such a thing from
you.
00:42

I didn't know this person, but I immediately trusted their word.

I felt a sudden wave of anger slapping me in the face.

All this time, I'd been hanging around a murderer. Moreover, a whore.

Thanks for telling
me.
00:42

No problem.
00:42

I'll talk to you
soon, Kook :)
00:42

Once I exited the chat, I noticed that Taehyung had sent 43 messages.

I didn't bother opening it and blocked him.

I didn't want to see him.

t a e h y u n g

I tried sending another text, but I got the same notification as I received from the person who'd been blackmailing me.

Fuck.

Jungkook didn't understand. That anonymous person must've already brainwashed him into thinking that I was completely at fault.

Then again, I couldn't blame him, could I?

No one believed my side of the story, so why would he?

My grip around my phone loosened, my phone sliding out of my palm and onto the ground.

I grabbed my pillow and pressed it against my face, screaming into it and letting my tears soak it.

Well played, life. You win again.

A/N

Currently listening to MX's songs heheheheh (they're fucking amazing if y'all haven't stanned them yet come join me uwu)

Anyway, if y'all have any songs (can be from any artist or group idm), leave them in the comments! I'm looking for new people to stan ehe :>

Shoutouts

stargazer_at_sea

sinner_aries

V_Kook_YM_NJ1213

cjtaps

NIQHTTAE

Nicole1816

bl_is_my_life_2004

NeverWalkAlone-

taekookismyshit

Thanks for voting on the previous chapter! ♡

And thanks to everyone who read till the end! Have a nice day / afternoon / night ♡

-C.