Forever Doesn't Last Forever 33

Chapter 33

~~~~ June 4th 10:00 Am ~~~~

It's the morning of the final trial to see who gets granted full custody of Berkley.

I'm so nervous I can't even explain my nerves.

I need Berkley. I have Dylan now, but Berkley is my family. He's my son most importantly and I'm not letting anything bad happen to him.

My mother isn't fit to be a parent.

She has mood swings, I don't want him to be forgotten or abandoned just like I was when I was little.

He deserves a lot better than her. She's a bitch.

"Are you ready for today babe?" Dylan asks as he breaks my train of thought. (Thank god)

"No I'm so nervous. She can't take him away from me Dyl."

"You're going to win. Telling the judge he's your son changes everything especially cause you haven't known all your life." He kisses me and than again on my forehead.

"Thanks love."

"Always."

"Will you come to the trial today? Again."

"Of course. I have practice so I'm going to that for an hour, but I'll be back in time and I'll pick up Berkley."

"Thank you."

"Yep."

"Where's that little cutie?"

"Sleeping, still."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A lot has changed in the past 2 months.

Dylan and I moved in together and we're so happy.

I hear things from people now that Adyson hates me so much for 'stealing' Dylan, but I tried to talking to her and I ended up with a black eye so...

Yes I know I shot Dylan, but I've changed and that may seem like bullshit, but I have.

I made amens with Hayden and Scottland and they're both pretty much my best friends now. (Besides Dylan)

I've lost a lot of friends (well actually most of my friends) because when they found out the truth about my name and stuff they started judging me and everything kinda fell apart.

Honestly though, I'm not to heartbroken because I'm happier than ever before.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ June 4th 12:00 ~~~~

[Dylan's POV-]

As I'm on my way to practice, I spot Adyson.

Oh shit.

"Dylan."

"Adyson."

"Why'd you pick her," she said stoping me. "I mean she shot you Dylan."

"I know, and it may seem like I used you or whatever, but she's changed."

"Oh sure she has. AJ Anderson? You don't really believe that's her real name do you? she's just looking for attention. I mean come on Dylan."

"Actually that is her real name Adyson. and she has changed. I know you're mad at me, but don't take it out on AJ, it wasn't her fault I fell for her."

"She doesn't deserve someone like you, she's caused so much drama at school and is the biggest bitch ever. Telling everyone to die and calling people whores. Maybe she should take her own advice."