Forever Doesn't Last Forever 50

Chapter 50

[moving]

~~~~ AJ's POV ~~~~

The four of us have been talking a lot about moving to California and leaving begins the place that really doesn't want

us or our families.

Dylan's parents said that they could move the four of us into a gated community most likely Bel Air, and we are so thankful for his parents.

LA will be good for all of us and our families, it's a new start and new chance to find new friends, and make new lives that we want our kids to be apart of.

It's exciting to have the chance to move with my best friends and my daughter and son with Dylan.

~~~~ Scottland's POV ~~~~

As Hayden and I are packing up the house we are in now I realize that this it is.

We're leaving our fucked up lives and going to California.

Hayden and I feel so blessed that Dylan's parents are willing to pay for a huge house for all of us.

This way Hayden's dad can't bother to show up uninvited and just mess shit up.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ Hayden's POV ~~~~

As I'm walking out of the home and goods store because we needed another suit case I see my dad.

"Hayden."

I start walking fast

"Hayden how could you leave me with nothing?"

"What the hell are you talking about dad?"

"Don't think I don't know about you moving to California. I'm not stupid"

"Just dumb, right dad?"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that."

"I don't give a shit if you want us to stay because guess what we have a restraining order on you. California is a fresh start for me dad. The life I wanted that you didn't give me or Quinn and she deserves best and she's so excited to move to California and leave you. She doesn't even want to meet you or see you dad," I say firmly "were leaving and there's nothing you can do to stop us because we need this."

I walk away.

"Hayden don't do this to me I need you and Quinn."

"Dad you may need us, but we don't need you."

I can't wait for this move.