Forever Doesn't Last Forever 48

Chapter 48

[First Birthdays☺️]

As we arrived at the rec center and started to set up the jungle trees, the monkeys, the tigers and getting all of the goody bags out of some of the friends of the kids we invited.

After having Luca and Everly we got judged a lot by 'our friends' so we took a lot of people off the list.

It hasn't really sunk in yet that AJ and I have been parents for a year and that were already throwing a 1st birthday party.

It's exciting though.

Being a mom is so much different than I thought it would be.

Loosing Lincoln definitely threw me off balance in my life and I didn't really know how to cope with it, but being a mom is the most wonderful thing I have ever felt.

All I feel is love, happiness, and excitement for the journey ahead of Hayden and I.

Even Luca. He is such a good and happy baby.

Hayden makes Luca's world turn round. He's the best daddy ever.

It's the same thing with Luca. Hayden makes Luca's world turn round too. He wouldn't be that amazing of a baby if Hayden was different.

Both of those boys are my everything and I'm so grateful that god gave them to me.

And Trinity, thank you for looking out for me and my family.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~~~~ Trinity in Heaven ~~~~

You're welcome baby. You're welcome.