PREFERENCE: FIRST I LOVE YOU

Sherlock:
Oddly enough it was at a crime scene. Anderson wouldn't stop being a complete asshole not to mention a moron. So naturally you kicked him in the balls and shut the door on him. Sherlock was so surprised,he stopped observing the corpse and shouted. "Y/N I love you so much,especially right now."  You mouthed the same thing back but decided since your boyfriend was too distracted by what happened you had to deduce everything he didn't.
John:
You made John re watch the Lion King series with you. You were singing along to Hakuna Matata,he watched you with fascination. "Hey,I just want to let you know that I love you so much.. I um understand if you only like me and er- dont feel pressured into saying it back.." You finished singing and looked at him,he was so cute..like a hedgehog. "John,Hakuna Matata. I love you very much as well. Now watch the movie or cuddle with the floor later."
Greg:
You were dropping off Greg's lunch. You had told Sherlock off after he deduced a fight between Greg and his ex wife that happened that morning. Greg was so proud he turned to you and said. "Bloody brilliant, I love you N/n." and you responded with "Someone had to say it and I love you more Greg.Back to work Dective Inspector." He nodded and did just that.
Mycroft:
It was a long day for Mikey, he had to bring his work home again. So you sat brought him a glass of scotch and helped him out. Instead of a nod or a thank you, he said. "I love you Y/N,so much."
this caught you off guard but after a bit you said the same. After all he's not the best at expressing his emotions a nd would rather not.
Moriarty:
You had just planted a bomb in the Irish ambassador's car and sent it to Jim. So called to tell you, "Y/N I love you so much,I'm proud of you kitten. See you at Dinner tonight? Or are you busy? Cancel your plans if you have them or I will do it for you. Laters." Then he hung up. Ah,he's the sweetest psychopath that you've ever met. And of he was well aware of how much you loved him,you even didn't need to say it.