6 ; dai x reader

Chibi48 (Quotev)
- dai x reader
- i have a newfound love for solids

~

You tried your best not to bother Dai while he was studying, but of course watching someone stare at a book for more than ten minutes was boring. Dai sat on the floor, staring intently at a textbook, sometimes muttering a word or two to himself.

You inwardly sighed before pushing yourself off his bed and walking over to his hunched over form. You sat down next to him and wrapped your arms around your knees so your thighs pressed against your chest. You leaned your side against his sturdy form, unintentionally snuggling against his body. You felt Dai stiffen up a bit next to you, but he soon relaxed once he realized it was just you. 

"Do you need something?" 

You pouted at his rude remark but knew he didn't mean it in a harmful way and laughed afterwards. "Nothing. Just a bit bored. Don't mind me, continue on." 

He hesitated for a bit, but Dai eventually went back to reading his book. 

You stared at Dai's concentrating face as he worked. His eyebrows were slightly furrowed and his lips were pressed tightly together. You giggled to yourself. 

What a diligent student. Maybe I should give him a reward. 

"Hey," you called out to him. 

He turned to face you. "What-" 

With one swift movement, you placed your hands so that they cupped his cheeks and brought his face closer to yours.  Your lips met with his. However you immediately retracted, leaving a small tingly feeling in his lips. 

His face flared up in embarrassment. "What was that for?" He seemed genuinely surprised and confused. 

You found it cute. "Oh nothing. Just a reward." You positioned yourself back so you were nuzzled against his side. 

Dai wanted to ask again, however he remembered he had a test coming up and went back to studying. "...Fine," he said with a sigh.

You let out a laugh. 

How cute.