chapter one

"You're dead! I saw you die!" I screamed.

"Eyes can deceive," he barked at me before lounging at me, grabbing me and harshly whispering into my ear, "I'm ready to take you home, babe."
____

My heart drops and my instincts kick in, telling me I need to put as much distance between Rouge and me as possible.

I give one more glance to my father's lifeless corpse, a sob escaping my lips.

Rouge's movement catches my eye. "No! Stay away from me!" I run from the room, taking the stairs two at a time and make it into the kitchen before Rouge appears again. I scramble for a knife and hold it towards him, my hands trembling.

"Please, don't do this. Just leave me alone, please," I beg. "You've ready taken my best friend and now my dad, please Rouge." Tears flood down my cheeks.

"It's time to come back home. I've been nice enough to let you have this long, but now it's time," he steps closer.

"It's swear to god I'll kill you! Stay away!" I yell.

"Blakely, now don't make this harder on yourself. If you come peacefully, I won't even punish you for getting away."

A strained laugh escapes my lips, "I'd rather die." I turn the knife towards myself.

"Don't," he snarls darkly.

"Why shouldn't I? You've killed everyone I loved! You taken everything from me, I refuse to be your pet again!" With that I aimed the knife towards my stomach, pulled back, and when Rouge leaped towards me I took my shot and moved out the way, throwing the knife at him.

I don't wait to see if I missed or not as I run to the front door. I fumble with the lock, my hands shaking so hard my grip struggles. Finally I sling the door open and run right into the arms of Ace.

"No!" I cry, thrashing in his grasp. "Let go of me!" Rouge appears, his face flushed as he holds his bicep.

He walks up to us and slaps me hard across the face, "That's for cutting me."

I stop fighting, the adrenaline wearing off, leaving me completely exhausted as I just cry.

"Just kill me, please," I look up at Rouge, Ace still holding me tightly against him.

"And why would I do that? I've been waiting a while to get you back. The fun has just started, Blakely."

Next thing I know, a bag is thrown over my head and I'm shoved in the trunk of a car. I don't know if I'll get away again, I just might be forced forever*.

A/N official first chapter! what do we think? I've taken all your comments into consideration and even though a lot of you want Rouge and Blakely to end up together, I'm not sure that's the direction this'll take. I promise it'll be interesting though and I can't wait to hear what yall have to say about the ending. ;) updates might be slow, I'm in EMT classes and clinicals are kicking my butt. I'll try to update weekly, but try to understand that this isn't my first priority. ily guys and I hope you enjoy the story bc do I got some surprises for you in store.

P.s. if this isn't how you expected don't be scared to message me and let me know! I want this to be interesting and imma try to not cliché it, ya know. but let me know if this is good or not, I kinda have my doubts.

*and I realize how dorky 'forced forever' sounds but I kinda wanted the title incorporated into the story lmao.