chapter four

"Let go of me," I say through clenched teeth, dragging my feet in a failed attempt to stop him from dragging me towards the lone door at the end of the hall.

"Blakely, I swear- Pick up your damn feet!" Rouge finally just picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, holding down my flailing legs.

I could feel tears building in my eyes and as hard as I tried, they still cascaded down my face. A quiet sob left my lips. How did they even find me?

Rouge produces a key out his pocket, not easily thanks to me, and pushes open the door, tossing me onto the carpet then relocking the door.

After he flicks on the light, my eyes widen. Holy fifty shades of torture. The room was dark, an assortment of whips and knifes and other 'playthings' aligned the walls and shelves. A large bench with builtin cuffs for both hands and feet sat in the middle of the room; a chair, also with cuffs, was placed against the wall; next, I noticed an arrangement of drawers built into the wall, probably hiding more devices and two long chains hung from the ceiling over a tarp, protecting the carpet; words didn't do justice to the devilish room.

"Pretty, isn't it?" I had forgotten Rouge was standing behind me. I whipped my head around to meet his eyes.

"So this is what you do now? Torture?"

"We've had to improve our tactics, it seems being nice didn't cut it," he says earning a scoff from me.

"Oh, is that what you call it? You've ruined my life, you've-" Something pops into my head, "How did you even find me? You never saw my house, you took me before I could get back home- how did you know where I lived?"

For a moment, I thought he was going to hit me when he steps towards me suddenly, but he takes my arm and flips it over, palm up and traces my wrist.

"Oh my god-" I pull my wrist away and examine the small, faint scar. The GPS they put in my wrist! "You bastard."

How could I have forgotten? How did the hospital never notice it- the accident. I was cut and bruised to hell, no wonder.

"We really did think you would take that out, but luckily for us you didn't," he chuckles, grabbing my arm again and pulling me towards the chains. "But we're not talking about that anymore, let's focus on the problem at hand- your damn attitude."
____

Collapsing, I let the chains bite into my raw wrists, as I hung down, my knees not quite reaching the bloody tarp.

"What was that, Blakely? I must not of heard you," Rouge says, circling me with the whip in his hand.

"I said f-fuck you," I whisper, my back pulsating in pain with each beat of my heart.

Another lash of pain erupted as I screamed out, the whip lacerating my skin. "I can keep on all night, Blakely," he moves my hair, wet with sweat, out of my face, "I don't think you'll last as long, though. All you have to do is apologize and promise to listen."

I had stopped crying hours ago, but new, fresh tears threatened to fall, "Y-you took me again, just t-to torture me? You sick-" he roughly grabs my face.

"Just obey!" he growls, "I can make your life a living hell, or I can make it the best you've had, you just have to agree to be mine."

"I'd rather die than be yours," I spit out, the pain leaving black dots in my vision.

"Are you sure about that?" He puts down the whip and turns toward the drawers in wall, pulling out the third one, and showing me a knife. "You see, Blakely I happen to know for a fact that you are scared to die," he pauses, twirling the knife, "This particular knife is an exact replica of the one I slit your father's neck with, ya know." I wince at the mention of my dad. This isn't the same Rouge I remember; he's darker, scarier.

"W-what happened to you," I ask, my voice low. "This isn't you, Rouge," I change my tactic, hoping he'll let me go.

"No, this is me. I just wasn't myself the first time around, Blakely. I was too nice, too forgiving, but now- now I know how to get what I want and I know how to make you submit to me. This is a cakewalk compared to what I can do, this is me going easy on you."

He grabs my hair, putting the knife at the base of my throat, "Your father didn't even make a sound, well except for when he was choking on his own blood." I can't stop the tears rolling down my face. "I could tell how scared he was by the way his eyes bulged out-"

"Stop! Please," I scream, not able to hear it anymore. "I'll listen to you, just stop-p," sobs rake my body and Rouge let's my hair go, my body dropping against the chains.

I'm never going to get away from him, I'm never going to make it out of here- not alive anyway.

"See that wasn't so bad, was it?" he shushes me.

Still seeing the black dots, I feel myself tiring. I feel all of my energy leaving my body as he unchains me and carefully picks me up, avoiding the long, bloody lashes on my back and carries me from the room. I feel myself fade out of consciousness as he lays me down in his room on his bed, my face buried in the pillow until finally I give in to the darkness.
____

A painful burning pulled me awake. I opened my eyes only to regret it as I was met with the brown, emotionless eyes of Rouge. Still on my stomach, I try to turn and sit up, but he pushes me back down into the mattress.

"I'm redressing your wounds, stay still," he grunts. I realize the burning is peroxide as he pours it onto a washcloth and sticks it to my skin. I cry out at the sensation, burying my head in the pillow as if that would relive the pain. "They're not as bad as they feel, I can assure you."

I bite my tongue from saying some nasty choice words and wince again when he pulls back the washcloth applying more peroxide.

He then takes his hand and rubs some pink, strong-smelling ointment onto my back, instantly the pain is gone and a cool- peppermint type feeling is in its place. I groan into the pillow and feel him wrapping my back with an ace bandage, carefully lifting my stomach to get under me. He pulls my shirt back down, well not my shirt -a shirt- and stands up.

I sit up, carefully, my back still sore though the ointment definitely helps. He changed me out of my tank top that I was taken in, and put me in a large t-shirt, but with my night-shorts still on, thankfully.

"It's two-thirty so why don't you get up and get downstairs with the girls," he says as if the torture of last night never happened.

"Okay," I mumble, before turning towards him, "Can I leave or are you gonna whip me again?"

I back up as he comes closer, "I'll pretend that wasn't sarcasm, this one time. Yes, you can leave, go before I change my mind."

He doesn't have to tell me twice, I all but run out the room and down the stairs. I quietly knock on the door behind the stairs, Sarah opening the door and smiling at me.

"Hi," she says, "How are you feeling?"

"What- fine, why?" Could they hear my screams last night?

"Just asking," she smiles again. "Come sit down, we were just about to watch a movie." I sit on the couch, between Sarah and Kenzie, Sadie sits in one of the recliners, and Tinleigh is no where to be seen. I can't do this everyday, I have got to get out of here.

____

A/N: next chapter is one with a huge surprise! I've already started writing it, I'm super excited!

p.s. I know a lot of you want Rouge and Blakely together, but I just don't know if I can turn it that way, I feel like I'd be betraying Blakely if I do that, ya know? he killed her best friend and her dad, I dunno I'll just have to see where the story takes me I guess. leave your thoughts and ideas, though! I love hearing them! ♡-alexis