{1}

Zane POV

"We're trapped in Starlight?!" Garroth panicked, "Actually, it doesn't sound that bad even though it is."
I filled Garroth in about the island being shut down because rumors of ultimas made it to the newspaper.  He wasn't in pain for turning anymore but it was going to be hard to explain back on Mystreet why Aaron, Aphmau and Garroth are all werewolves.  His ears and tail were yellow like his tail with blue tips that matched his eyes.
"The problem is that Ein is still here and no one knows what he's planning," I sighed.
"But now we at least know his strategies so we'll be prepared if he comes for us,"  he smiled.
I smiled back but I still felt uneasy.  Suddenly a sharp, piercing pain filled my head. I held my head with my hand and sat down on my bed squeezing my eyes closed.
"Zane?! What's wrong?!" He raced to my side.
"I'm fine, just a headache," I gritted my teeth and opened my eyes.  Everything looked cloudier, duller and greyer than normal.  I closed my eyes for a minute until the pain decreased.  I opened my eyes again and my vision went back to normal.
"Are you sure you're ok, do you need anything?" Garroth asked.
"I'm fine, I'm just going to get some rest," I laid my head down.
"But, dinner is ready.  You don't want to eat?" Garroth raised his eyebrow at me.
"I can't even think about eating right now Garroth," I sighed and went to sleep.

"Brother needs me, I can feel it," I slowly opened my eyes and sat up in bed.

"Oh Irene no! Please no! This can't be happening! The potion was reversed!"

I managed to take control from the forever potion effect and got another splitting headache.
"Zane, I'm trying to sleep.  It's 3 am," Garroth groaned sleepily.
I couldn't sleep anymore.  I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.  Lucinda was sitting down at the table too.
"Zane? Why are you up?" She looked at me confused.
"I could ask you the same question," I sat down across from her.
"So why can't you sleep?" She asked casually.
I wasn't sure if what happened to me earlier was real or me just freaking out about Ein being here made everything go on in my head.
"Headache," I replied.
"Oh yeah, Garroth told us about that earlier.  You still have it?" She put her empty glass in the sink and washed it.
"It's sort of an on and off thing.  Each interval doesn't last that long," I sipped from my glass and put it down on the table.
"That must suck, I've never had one that bad.  Well, it was nice chatting but I'm going to try and get some sleep," Lucinda yawned and walked to her room.
"Yes, it sucks.  Goodnight Lucy," I waved to her and waited till she closed the door.
I put my phone down on the table and walked out the door leading outside.

"This, this is happening, no! No! No! It can't be real, I'm dreaming or going crazy!"  I panicked.

I saw Ein outside and walked over to him, "It's been awhile brother."
I took control again.  I put my hand on the tree next to me for balance as I clutched my head.
"What are you doing to me?" I gasped for air.
"Looks like the forever potion effects never truly left," he smiled at me.